Back from teh bant with a Double NCD!!!!!! (Marshall Content)

Nick H

• Members

DSC_0060.jpgDSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0067.jpgDSC_0081.jpg

So over the past couple weeks I received two Marshall MF280s, with the Marshall/Celestion 70watt Vintage 30s. Im still adjusting my eq to them, but so far they sound great, although not as good at lower volume levels, as the speakers are way bright. However, the overbrightness is not nearly as bad in the bottom cab as the top. Still, I will probably replace at least 2 of the speakers in the top cab. Im thinking on putting in CL80s, which would make a good trade for the v30s. I also have two 300 watt bass speakers sitting in my closet, but im not sure about using those yet.

Now prepare to see pics of my cabs posted on every thread in the history of the forum :cop:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol at the brightness of the top cab.. For an experiment, switch the cabs around, put the top slant cab on bottom and the bottom cab on top.. Then report back which cab sounds way brighter..

yep, I know theyre the same. Its just the b one sounds less bright because the speakers are not angled toward me.

• Members
Sorry, you'd be infringing on Billy. Consider this your cease and desist letter. Also, I remember your Peavey VK for sale on CL. Couldn't ever forget that god-awful paint
:freak:

I never put my valveking on CL. :confused:

• Members

I meant I was going to do it.

No...you would then be considered a poser...And if you think it will be as funny as when billy did that, you're wrong. And we'll probably lynch you and {censored} down your throat.

My advice...do not do that.

Signed,

Everyone ever

• Members

No...you would then be considered a poser...And if you think it will be as funny as when billy did that, you're wrong. And we'll probably lynch you and {censored} down your throat.

My advice...do not do that.

Signed,

Everyone ever

QFT. That was great. Hold me??!!:love:

• Members

Good for you. Who the {censored} are you?

He's a 16 year old with an inferiority complex...some also call it "small guy syndrome"...He plays {censored} gear, and thinks he's funny, but his "funny" makes me want to grind his tongue through a meat grinder to hopefully avoid anyone having to hear his pointless drivel ever again...

Are we clear? Or should I continue?

Archived