Guitar related tattoo designs....

TU BE

• Members

I am hoping to get some new ink at the end of August. All 3 tats I currently have each mean something to me. I have one for each of my two children and one of my birth sign (scorpio). So....on that note, I'd like to get something guitar related but just cannot come up with any ideas. The typical guitar on fire or snake wrapped around the guitar or guitar with wings stuff...meh.

I would like something different but still represents my love of playing guitar. I'm stumped. I looked at some google images but nothing really caught my attention or helped with the idea process.

Anybody have any guitar related tats? I just want some ideas to build on and not just copy what someone else has done or pick one off the board in a tattoo shop.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A single coil pickup on the shaft of your cock. I had to go with a seven-string version and it still wasn't long enough.

:lol: winner!! I nearly spit out my coke I was drinking.

I always thought the idea of doing a fret board on my forearm, it would be very noticeable thought it would be kinda cool. though I would probably never do it to be honest.

maybe tab out you favorite song :idk:

• Members

good looking guitar tattoos are extremly rare

+1

The detail has to be really good to pull off guitar tats.

I've often thought of getting something guitar related but I have never seen a good one in person. I've seen a {censored}load of bad looking ones though.

Archived