hey guys.. help me with this deal

guitarbilly74

• Members

IMO it's your responsibility to eat it (provided you are 100% sure he is being honest). I would just send him money for the pickups he sent you. That or send his back.

ding ding

side note, do you want to be remembered for having integrity and doing the right thing at your expense -- or being the guy who just laid blame and dodge responsibility

tldr: return his pups, nominal cost to (further) establish your character -- priceless

• Members

ding ding

side note, do you want to be remembered for having integrity and doing the right thing at your expense -- or being the guy who just laid blame and dodge responsibility

tldr:
return his pups, nominal cost to (further) establish your character -- priceless

Its a 40 dollar pup, used...Id just pay the guy the 40 bucks and call it a day. The post office isnt gonna help you at all because it was "delivered"...even if its insured. They WILL, however, pay you if the item is insured and ends up damaged or lost.

• Members

I wouldn't return the pickups, they'll just get lost in the mail. Paypal a refund, no gift.

Yeah if I return the pickup I will require signature this time :lol:

I think returning the pickup would be the best solution for me. I have an EMG 85 laying around that I can just put it in its place and I don't have to spend any $ other than the cost of shipping it back.

But I will give him the option to choose what he wants. Like I said, this is an honest dude and I don't want him to feel like he was ripped off in any way.

Archived