What are you doing tonight HCAF?

Ovid9

• Members

I'm doing a brewery tour tomorrow and then basically bar hopping for a bday all night after so taking it easy... My new job has been kicking my ass so it'll be nice to get some rest. Oh, and considering fapping to dees: :o :o

03.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm doing a brewery tour tomorrow and then basically bar hopping for a bday all night after so taking it easy... My new job has been kicking my ass so it'll be nice to get some rest. Oh, and considering fapping to dees:
:o
:o

03.jpg

Dayum who dat?

• Members

Sitting here quietly, with my hands on my lap, staring at the darkness.

You just killed someone and buried them in your backyard didn't you.

Get some help dude. GET. SOME. HELP.

:D

edit: You in Minne proper? My aunt/uncle/cousins are in the twin cities area. Minnetonka to be exact. Probably will be up there sometime in the next 6-8 months re-roofing my cousin's house for him. Would love to catch a maidenminne show while there.

• Members

what good is help if he already buried the body? :freak:

also i called you a nerd earlier. i apologize. i am currently reading the POH for the cessna 172 :facepalm:

• Members

Heck yeah!!

My uber-conservative aunt was recently praising Bonhoeffer after reading a "bio" of him. While I totally agree with the praise, I'm fairly certain the bio was a bit selective as I'm not thinking things like Bonhoeffer's work with the ecumenical movement would've thrilled her much.

Dude tackled some serious issues. SERIOUS difficult issues.

I love this place
:lol:

Nerdery and music and bonhoeffer and booze!

Sweet Benjamin!

And fighter jets!

• Members

:D

edit: You in Minne proper? My aunt/uncle/cousins are in the twin cities area. Minnetonka to be exact. Probably will be up there sometime in the next 6-8 months re-roofing my cousin's house for him. Would love to catch a maidenminne show while there.

I'm just north of Minnetonka, let me know when you're in the area, we'll drink some Surly's yo.

• Members

I'm just north of Minnetonka, let me know when you're in the area, we'll drink some Surly's yo.

Will do man! It probably won't be until spring as his little bro is hopefully going to be playing center for the University of Minnesota this year. (Or at least backup) I'll give ya a holla when I'm headed up that way though! :thu:

• Members

:rawk:

A few years back our local airshow had a B-24 you could pay to take a flight in. I had $150 dollars cash I was willing to spend to ride (it was about 3 months spending money at the time). Sadly, the flights were $250 or 300. It was more than I could justify spending on a 30 minute flight.
:cry:

That sucks!!! My dad was a fighter pilot, one of my uncles was a fighter pilot( KIA Nam '70) and 2 of my cousins were fighter pilots. My dad would take me flying in a cesna skymaster when I were growing up and thanks to him and my cousins, I got rides on planes people could only dream of ( i have to find the pictures). 15 years ago, I paid 5 grand for 45 min of Aerobatics in Mig-31 and it was a once in a lifetime experience worth every penny...

To answer your OP, Ive been hanging with my 6yr old son since 5pm, went to the park for a couple of hours, played video games, played with his monster trucks and watched Xmen and spiderman cartoons. Im kinda whooped after raging with my son but I love that kid more than life....

Just carried him up to bed because he dropped like a sack of hammers and Im having a scotch and going to learn a tune or 2, not sure what Im in the mood for; Schenker or Gary Moore.

• Members

drunk as {censored}

slammed the redbear (120 watts)

the sunn 200s (60 watts)

and the V2 (60 bull{censored} thats it???? watts)

on 10 and hit it all with diff fuzz pedlols. holy.{censored}ing.{censored}. loud cant wait to get more amps. . . .

Archived