:love:

I banged a chick last year that her face kind of reminds me of this girl. You know, it's probably one of those which celebrity do you look like kind of thing. Very pretty face, too bad the rest of the body of the girl I banged was about 200 lbs. :facepalm: Still had great freaking tits though.

• Members

Just don't tell her that in person as she could probably (literally) kick at least 95% of this forum member's asses.
:lol:

Did anyone see Haywire? OMFG 90 mins of boredom. How many scenes can we have of Gina running with a close up of her face? It was only after that movie I realized she has a pumpkin sized noggin!

As far as broads taking a man? Not hardly. You could put the top female against the average athletic male and the female will get THUMPED. They lack the true physical strength per lb that a male has, there is reason you don't see the top females fighters againts even the pathetically mediocre males who barely train... the broads would get BASHED.

Racists & women, we thinned them out of the ODA ASAP. Both just aren't capable as they create dissention, have no fidelity to the ODA and typically were front running curs incapable of winning unless they overmatched their opponent.

Derek

Archived