Inventive things to put in my single coil route...

satannica

• Members

THIS.

Maybe it would help to add a little island in the middle with a bunch of watch gears that turn when the LEDs light up too. Just to keep people guessing. And remain utterly convincing when you tell them that each gear is specifically weighted to match one frequency, and any changes will have immense effects on the tone.

• Members

Maybe it would help to add a little island in the middle with a bunch of watch gears that turn when the LEDs light up too. Just to keep people guessing. And remain utterly convincing when you tell them that each gear is specifically weighted to match one frequency, and any changes will have immense effects on the tone.

Get famous..years down the road, guys @ Rig Talk will be scouring pawn shops & watch repair stores looking for vintage 80's Timex Iron Man watches to rob gears out of, and the correct pointers out of a Swatch

• Members
Get famous..years down the road, guys @ Rig Talk will be scouring pawn shops & watch repair stores looking for vintage 80's Timex Iron Man watches to rob gears out of, and the correct pointers out of a Swatch

You and me, bro. We're on the same wavelength. This could be epic.

I've got an RG1570 that I never use the middle pickup on. :idea:

• Members

Wait... two pages, and I don't see "butthole"? Fail.

Sorry. Every time 100 Watt post, butthole is all I can think about. Because, like him, I am getting a buzz on and lookin' at buttholes. This is MURKA, and I demand more buttholes.

word.

John Stagliano of Buttman Magazine is a god. Right up there with Hendrix & Iommi.

• Members
You and me, bro. We're on the same wavelength. This could be epic.

I've got an RG1570 that I never use the middle pickup on.
:idea:

20 years from now:

"I call BS on the Timex. If you look close at the 2nd live albom, you can see Rolex gears CLEAR AS CRYSTAL. There's NO way you're gonna get that throaty mid with Timex parts. It's Rolex. The Rolex gears had more titanium in them, there for will enhance the mid growl..unlike the Seiko, with gives more of a loose, flubby nasal mid.

• Members

word.

John Stagliano of Buttman Magazine is a god. Right up there with Hendrix & Iommi.

And {censored} Mike Adriano. Seriously, all his films are {censored}. I haven't enjoyed one of them. Dude does just not know how to treat an ass.

• Members

LMAO. {censored} me, you guys deliver!

• Members

And {censored} Mike Adriano. Seriously, all his films are {censored}. I haven't enjoyed one of them. Dude does just not know how to treat an ass.

I actually dig Mike's line. Lateley though, I havent cared for the chicks he's been using. His bonus scenes are getting weak too. Used to, his bonus scenes were the best parts of his DVD's.

Ive got one of his (cant remember the name) where he gets with Bobbi Starr & Kimberly Kane at the same time. WOW. One of the best "mainstream" scenes Ive seen in a while. Just the nasty {censored} that comes outta Kimberlys mouth will make ya bust one off.

There's a newer dude @ Evil angel I been meaning to look into. Been reading about some of his stuff in Buttman. Cant think of his name. Usually uses some pretty good actresses though.

Still bummed out (pardon the pun) Kelly Stafford's not working anymore. Calling her nasty is a sever understatement. Check out "The Best Of Kelly" . You'll thank me later. Rocco Sifredi = my hero

Archived