Another decent MF SDOTD thread

HKSblade1

• Members

Yeah, I'm pretty tempted too.

Sounds like the cleans are really good. With the switch you can do vox-ish tones and fender-ish tones.

The dirty channel isn't the greatest based on the reviews I've read....but the youtube videos sound okay to me. Very vintage.

Also discovered that there are only two 12AX7s in this amp, and the dirty channel is aided by an internal SS dirty circuit to boost the gain (basically a dirt pedal inside the amp).

• Members

Yeah, I'm pretty tempted too.

Sounds like the cleans are really good. With the switch you can do vox-ish tones and fender-ish tones.

The dirty channel isn't the greatest based on the reviews I've read....but the youtube videos sound okay to me. Very vintage.

Also discovered that there are only two 12AX7s in this amp, and the dirty channel is aided by an internal SS dirty circuit to boost the gain (basically a dirt pedal inside the amp).

Whatever they have on the inside, they sound incredible. If I was looking for another amp, I would buy this in a heartbeat.

• Members

I came extremely close to pulling the trigger, but ended up not getting one. If I had heard more high-ish gain clips of it, I might have gotten it. Plus it pissed me off a little that the free shipping didn't apply. I wonder if I'll regret not getting it :idk:.

Archived