Charveldan Appreciation Thread

Hardvalve

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He DOES seem a tad
unnaturally
fixated on Dan & prison romance, doesn't he?
:o

Dan's a good guy.

Off-topic from time to time (who the hell isn't?), and tells a little too much about his sheanigans with teh ladies, but all in all a nice bloke.

• Members

Dan's a good guy.

Off-topic from time to time (who the hell isn't?), and tells a little too much about his sheanigans with teh ladies, but all in all a nice bloke.

I don't get all the hate for Dan, either. I mean, ya gotta give it to him, the dude provides a constant source of amusement and lulz (mostly unintentional, but lulz just the same! :o), and if nothing else has proven that he can take some serious punishment, the likes of which would have (and HAS) driven thinner-skinned people running screaming from here. Many have been the days when Dan, usually at his own expense, has alleviated the boredom from my day, anyway! :lol:

• Members

Thanks dudes ! Actually HC has taught me not to take things personal and roll with it.

Got a Tee-time for a little after 5, i'd show you pissures of the Gorgeous Blonde but she's a business woman and i must protect her privacy, plus i want Hardvalve to still think i'm gHey. :lol:

• Members

This just in from the Yahoo! News team: **EXCLUSIVE**

This in an exclusive interview with Mark David Chapman after his parole was allegedly denied. Chapman claims that he wasn't denied parole, but rather, he requested to remain in prison, stating: "Hardvalve's obsession with Charveldan is just too creepy for me. That guy is a real stalker, a one track mind's one track mind...I mean, with him out there free, who knows how obsessed he can get with anyone else? I'm safer in here. Christ."

• Members

Hardvalve is thee hammers alt.
:snax:

Not quite arrogant enough.

I had my share of WTF over dan a while back, but honestly he's alright. Took me a while to realize he's a couple bricks short of a load and his processors never quite were fully compatible with his motherboard. Once I got that figured out, he seems pretty cool.

The random attempts to throw memery into unrelated topics are fairly amusing as well.

I'd let him shake my sister's hand, if I had a sister.

• Members

Not quite arrogant enough.

That. Not enough ego comes out. Clint was so full of himself that it showed in all of his posts, and he couldn't prevent it. Plus, Clint is a reprehensible piece of {censored}, whereas Hardvalve is just an unapologetic prick.

• Members

That. Not enough ego comes out. Clint was so full of himself that it showed in all of his posts, and he couldn't prevent it. Plus, Clint is a reprehensible piece of {censored}, whereas Hardvalve is just an unapologetic prick.

Perfectly defined. I will also say that Dan truly can take a ribbing. Thee Hammer is a piece of garbage, Dan is our short bus buddy. Here's to you big guy.

• Members

He (Hardvalve) is an alt for Matt Howell anyway. I thought every one knew that :idk:

• Members

Perfectly defined. I will also say that Dan truly can take a ribbing. Thee Hammer is a piece of garbage, Dan is our short bus buddy. Here's to you big guy.

Dan is great. JMP Marshalls from the 70s (well, the ones that jerk in LA didn't {censored} with :mad:) and doesn't get all bHz over the small stuff. He makes me touch myself inappropriately at night :lol:

Archived