Anyone watch "Last Days Here" doc about Bobby Liebling (Pentagram)?

Soundstorm

• Members

I'll have to check it out. I just saw Pentagram on Sunday and they were awesome. I heard it was Victor Griffin's last show.

Was Bobby Liebling still on vox?

Yes, you've got to watch it. Even for people who don't like their kind of music, it's just a powerful documentary

• Members

I started watching it but could not handle it. I have to finish it. How bloody good were they by the way?

The beginning is very hard to watch, but it's about his road to recovery so there is a silver lining. Lots of ups and downs, though. I've never ever seen someone so close to death.

• Members

:( 23 minutes in, this is the most depressing thing I have seen in a long time. The band had some great stuff from whats in here too...

lol at Phil's hair at 50:35

1:20:00 Show was {censored}ing awesome!

And he got the bitch back too!

Happiest {censored}ing ending evar!!!! :)

• Members

Was Bobby Liebling still on vox?

Yes, you've got to watch it. Even for people who don't like their kind of music, it's just a powerful documentary

Yes he's still in the band. It will be weird watching this since in live in the dc area and have seen Bobby around, know people who have played in pentagram,'and have witnessed some of the crazy stuff first-hand.

• Members

:(
23 minutes in, this is the most depressing thing I have seen in a long time. The band had some great stuff from whats in here too...

lol at Phil's hair at 50:35

1:20:00 Show was {censored}ing awesome!

And he got the bitch back too!

Happiest {censored}ing ending evar!!!!
:)

How about a spoiler alert next time man?

• Members

Really good doc.. That dude Pellet(?) is an incredible friend.. I'm sure in Bobby's mind the chick saved his ass and of course, she did.. But without that dude pushing this all the way to the end, Bobby would be dead.. No question..

Archived