Hey...Lady Ga Ga fans. Check this oot

thefyn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind View Post
what the f? this is supposed to be music?
It's performance art at the end of the day.

They came up with characters, and then NEVER BROKE CHARACTER. Ever. Even covered himself with ghetto tats.

They went from this (his previous band Max Normal):
tumblr_man66mU3V91r9cw99o8_r5_500.jpg

yolandi-circa-maxnormaltv--large-msg-130

To this:

And have been freaking people out since.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dolf View Post
Love the aesthetic, dig the video...wouldn't listen to the cd.

This

Actually i do enjoy them in *small doses*, they are unique, have some cool vibes and flow to them, i can take a lil bit of them musically but i think 2 hrs of them would make me punch kittens ----- Lets be honest, the videos and customs/animation help with some of the appeal as well, it does

idn_smilie.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by DaveGrima View Post
hmm South African gangster rap poser. No thanks, American rap annoys me enough as it is.
Word. I just cant for the life of me, get into ghetto thump.

What sucks, is that it's become such a mainstream thing now, and you cant be anywhere anymore and avoid having to hear it.

• Members

At first I thought this was stupid as {censored}..but going into it..I actually like it. Pretty cool. You know damn well all the "so damn white we're translucent" crowd will be in to say that rap is horrible and this is "gangster" and all that bull{censored}..but the song is actually pretty good and a style of rap that's gone missing for a while. The video reminds me of when rap videos used to be cool, back when Missy and Busta Rhymes were making weird {censored} that was visually unique.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ***1776*** View Post
This

Actually i do enjoy them in *small doses*, they are unique, have some cool vibes and flow to them, i can take a lil bit of them musically but i think 2 hrs of them would make me punch kittens ----- Lets be honest, the videos and customs/animation help with some of the appeal as well, it does

idn_smilie.gif
At first I was like that. I watched rather than listened. But it grabbed me, and now I listen to them all the time, bought the CD's etc. I think the music is fkn brilliant. It's SO stupid it's clever.

His swagger and her voice is addictive.

My fav song was never released on a label:

I think there is genuine skill in the beat/delivery etc.

Archived