Live! Action! Shots!

Gary666

• Members

Sure, why not..

The most recent.. Playing guitar.. I look way smaller than I am.. Looks like high school me for some reason..lol

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Playing drums.. Sweaty and shirtless.. Can't think of a better place to post this!ha

180539_10150106545593105_3277459_n.jpg

And the face behind the hair making faces in the mirror.. Eek.. Too much drugs on this night..

IMAG0324.jpg

Hah.. Just find this one posted from our last show with the band I drum.. I seriously look off in every photo that's taken of me playing drums.. Case in point..lol.. Old me. 535363_10150714115908105_391491264_n.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gary666

View Post

that is one bitchen Tele bro

Thanks, man! I love it for the versatility (acoustic and electric sounds from one axe) and I've grown to love the way it looks. I was firmly a Les Paul guy until I got the Tele..

• Members

One of my groups "Top Dead Center"

y8wVr.jpg

zd69a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mizati20

View Post

It's my baby man... I have some incredible custom guitars... but I hardly play them... this guitar has {censored}ing bled with me... I literally feel guilty when I don't play it at a show... it's not even the best playing guitar I own... just doesn't matter... it's an extension of me...

This is how my tokai is. My Ernie ball is such a superior instrument by every measurable way but for whatever reason, the connection I have with the tokai is inseparable. It's not the fastest playing, it's not the most comfortable (not by a mile), not the best fretwork (very very well done but not quite to the degree of perfection on the ernie ball), not the lightest and doesn't have the cool color changing paint but for whatever reason, I ALWAYS reach for it first.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar

View Post

One of my groups "Top Dead Center"

y8wVr.jpg

zd69a.jpg

This is how my tokai is. My Ernie ball is such a superior instrument by every measurable way but for whatever reason, the connection I have with the tokai is inseparable. It's not the fastest playing, it's not the most comfortable (not by a mile), not the best fretwork (very very well done but not quite to the degree of perfection on the ernie ball), not the lightest and doesn't have the cool color changing paint but for whatever reason, I ALWAYS reach for it first.

Nice shirt bro. thumb.gifbiggrin.gif

Archived