Deftones- Koi No Yokan

kooter82

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Entombed does it for me every time at the moment. The low bit rate synths, how raw the chorus is, the killer melody... yum.

But yeah, I actually love every song. The production is epic too. How did they make an album that's both hard hitting and dreamy at exactly the same time? It's like you can hear ghosts in the background.

And the last song, What Happened to You. The lyrics are some of the best I've ever heard, and the choruses made me think of my little kittie. cry.gif

In the winds of your cape

I

• Members

Entombed does it for me every time at the moment. The low bit rate synths, how raw the chorus is, the killer melody... yum.

But yeah, I actually love every song. The production is epic too. How did they make an album that's both hard hitting and dreamy at exactly the same time? It's like you can hear ghosts in the background.

And the last song, What Happened to You. The lyrics are some of the best I've ever heard, and the choruses made me think of my little kittie. cry.gif

In the winds of your cape

I

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus

View Post

They were pretty impressive. Do they have any other songs with decent lyrics?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kooter82

View Post

Streaming.

http://t.co/dw71yDZi

Just listened to the whole thing. My god, this album has such diverse sounds and atmospheres. love.giflove.giflove.giflove.gif

Definitely buying. Wow, what an album. I cant wait too see them on the 17th perform some of these.

thanks for the reminder. love me some Deftones..but somehow missed this release.

it's not streaming from the original link anymore...so here is the full album on youtube for anyone wanting to check it out. very cool imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUHzPeQb-CA

Archived