kooter82

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

He's still in a coma?! cry.gif

This is according to his wikipedia page...

On February 7, 2012 it was reported that Cheng is now in a partially conscious state, having the ability to move his legs on command. He is, however, unable to move or speak otherwise. Two days after being released from the hospital, in June 2012, Cheng was diagnosed with pneumonia and rushed to the ICU. On July 4th, Cheng was released from the ICU and is now finally recovering at home.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

He's still in a coma?! cry.gif

This is according to his wikipedia page...

On February 7, 2012 it was reported that Cheng is now in a partially conscious state, having the ability to move his legs on command. He is, however, unable to move or speak otherwise. Two days after being released from the hospital, in June 2012, Cheng was diagnosed with pneumonia and rushed to the ICU. On July 4th, Cheng was released from the ICU and is now finally recovering at home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Members of my band are long time Deftones fans but I was never really crazy about it. They do for sure have some great songs that ill listen to every now and then. I feel weird about mega popular bands sometimes, it seems like it wouldn't matter if they release something very average people would still worship it as if its the best thing ever created. I often think what would it be like hearing some of my favorite bands now a days if no one knew who they were yet and what would people think.

• Members

Members of my band are long time Deftones fans but I was never really crazy about it. They do for sure have some great songs that ill listen to every now and then. I feel weird about mega popular bands sometimes, it seems like it wouldn't matter if they release something very average people would still worship it as if its the best thing ever created. I often think what would it be like hearing some of my favorite bands now a days if no one knew who they were yet and what would people think.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by SexWithRobots

View Post

Cool hipster story brah

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SexWithRobots

View Post

Cool hipster story brah

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

I've heard the whole thing. It sounds nice, but like all their albums, i find it to have a couple great tracks, and then a fair amount of tracks i never want to hear again.

This. They also don't put a lot of stress on their lyrics, which I consider integral.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisjd

View Post

I've heard the whole thing. It sounds nice, but like all their albums, i find it to have a couple great tracks, and then a fair amount of tracks i never want to hear again.

This. They also don't put a lot of stress on their lyrics, which I consider integral.

Archived