If you think you can eat a lot...

-Assy-

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how many millions of people starve against their will every day, while North Americans stuff their faces until they "feel sick"?

eat what you need to get through the day, anything more is selfish and pointless. if you need to eat to gain weight for working out, you probably have no brain anyways so disregard what I'm saying.

• Members

how many millions of people starve against their will every day, while North Americans stuff their faces until they "feel sick"?

eat what you need to get through the day, anything more is selfish and pointless. if you need to eat to gain weight for working out, you probably have no brain anyways so disregard what I'm saying.

I mostly agree with you But.

Gtfo noob. :poke:

• Members

lolololol

piece of {censored}, take an electric bath.

If I don't eat it, some other fatass will, or it gets tossed in the garbage.

implying me eating less will save starving children.

implying that because I enjoy gravity in all of it's humbling power, I am ignorant or uneducated.

• Members
this is actually a common challenge among competitive eaters, they do not vomit afterwards.

Yeah, watch a competition in Japan and it seems impossible. A bunch of tiny Japanese people, guys and girls, shovelling down more food in one sitting than I'd eat in a week. And then in between rounds the cameras will follow them around the city as they stop at various restaurants so they can eat more food. WTF mate? :freak:

I remember seeing hot dog eating contests in America a number of years back where it'd be a bunch of enourmous American fat {censored}s, and then a tiny Japanese guy who'd wipe the floor with all of 'em. :lol:

Nothing particularly attractive about any of it. :lol:

• Members

no. i eat like that fairly regularly though (volume-wise, not quality wise).

Typical meal for me : 1 cup rice, 2 chicken breasts (about 12-14oz), peanut butter sandwich, large bowl of steamed veges, 6 egg omelet (50/50 whites) with 1/2 cup of cheese, 16oz of milk

that 3-5x a day, snacks are protein shakes, assorted fruits/veges, almonds, sandwiches, etc.

Holy sweet-{censored}ting Moses

10 chicken breasts? 30 eggs?? In a day???

Damn.

• Members

i remember when I had a woman who didn't make fried chicken for me
:(

MAPZ RESPONSE: You smack that bitch up and send her into the kitchen to do it anyway?

REAL RESPONSE: We actually tend to work on fried chicken together. There's some meals she makes, some I make, some we do together. She's actually hinting since this was my idea I might be making it myself this time. :cry: I think she's worried it won't turn out, but wants to try it just in case it does.

• Members
i want a woman to make fried chicken with me
:(
just found out my ex already has a new man. called that {censored}
:lol:

Got a date Friday
:cool:
.. I'll give her the ol' CharvelDan.

This goes without saying, but SIIHP if you can. Wreck that {censored}. As Brendan once said, at least I think it was Brendan, make it medically unsafe.

• Members

Srsly,...STFU!

• Members

Hey, we have SEVEN BILLION people that were born to die, some by starvation and some by obseity... what's the problem?

As for having no brain and working out... I've scored 163 on Cattell's and depending on the time of year my body dysmorphic disorder will either be in its anorexia or "big"-orexia mode. :poke:

Derek

Archived