If you think you can eat a lot...

-Assy-

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

They have some new 3xl Steak Nachos that look really good but probably cause gutrot within minutes. I plan on consuming one this week sometime.

WHY THE {censored} CAN'T THEY MAKE DORITOS LOCOS NACHOS? BUY DORITOS, MAKE NACHOS! IT'S SIMPLE!

omfg that would be incredible love.giflove.gif

• Members

View Post

I have told my wife I'm walking in there with a big family-size bag of doritos one day and demanding they make me nachos bellgrande on them.

She was not amused.

They could just manually break up some of the shells they already have, you'd think.... cry.gif

I miss the Frito Burrito - ground beef, beans, fritos, cheese and onions. Dayum was tasty. I make them at home from time to time with cayenne or jalapeno flavored tortillas. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

They could just manually break up some of the shells they already have, you'd think.... cry.gif

I miss the Frito Burrito - ground beef, beans, fritos, cheese and onions. Dayum was tasty. I make them at home from time to time with cayenne or jalapeno flavored tortillas. thumb.gif

I loved the Frito Burrito. They had a "nacho burrito" here for a while after the Frito Burrito went away that was almost as good, but it went away when the Cantina {censored} came in. BTW, the Cantina {censored} is not good. It's TB trying to be something it's not, and it shows. Bleh.

I have made my own Doritos nachos with home ingredients. It's just not the same. TBell Nachos have a certain appeal on a guttural level that home made just can't approach.

Like a burger at home will never be a Big Mac. Sometimes you want AUTHENTICALLY {censored} food.

• Members

View Post

I loved the Frito Burrito. They had a "nacho burrito" here for a while after the Frito Burrito went away that was almost as good, but it went away when the Cantina {censored} came in. BTW, the Cantina {censored} is not good. It's TB trying to be something it's not, and it shows. Bleh.

I have made my own Doritos nachos with home ingredients. It's just not the same. TBell Nachos have a certain appeal on a guttural level that home made just can't approach.

Like a burger at home will never be a Big Mac. Sometimes you want AUTHENTICALLY {censored} food.

LOL i totally know what you mean.

when i make my home made Frito burritos, it almost seems "too healthy" and i'm wanting something i know is way worse for me icon_lol.gif the guilt level for the made at home stuff is easily 1/5-1/6 of what it is when i pick it up on the drive home.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -Assy-

View Post

it's funny because it kind of does.

Eat like you do without any form of exercise. Become an average American.

Or charveldan.

And yeah RSBro, right there with ya. Sometimes the guilt is the best part. It's why I pair my TBell meals with generous quantities of Jim Beam.

• Members

View Post

They have some new 3xl Steak Nachos that look really good but probably cause gutrot within minutes. I plan on consuming one this week sometime.

WHY THE {censored} CAN'T THEY MAKE DORITOS LOCOS NACHOS? BUY DORITOS, MAKE NACHOS! IT'S SIMPLE!

Inorite???? love.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Snappy Hat

View Post

Bunch of gullible people . Stop motion filming gives time to spit out food.

Dude. It can be done.

• Members

I have told my wife I'm walking in there with a big family-size bag of doritos one day and demanding they make me nachos bellgrande on them.

She was not amused.

a buddy of mine's ex ol lady used to use doritos in her breading for fried chicken lol.

• Members
Doritos fried chicken!?!

My closest Popeyes and TB are right across the street from one another. This is a glorious idea!!
:love:

Yeah. you wouldnt know Doritos were an ingredient unless she told you . It was a very small amount of a handfull of dorito crumbs mixed with flour & other things (including grahm crakers). I cant remember the reasoning for the Doritos. It was suprisingly good (if you like fried food) though. Bitch was weird, but she could cook.

• Members

That sounds absolutely incredible.

One of the best breadings I've ever made for chicken involved some flavored crackers. I have no idea why I never thought to use doritos.

You. Me. Brolando.

Doritos Fried Chicken Weekend.

NAO

Archived