I hate fat people

-Assy-

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Giving overweight (fat) people benefits is ridiculous. Honestly make their checks contingent on doing some sort of exercise...

I also have to confess to an enotional response to fat people.

they look disguting and they expect us to support their lazy lifestyle.

BTW - Never met a fatty that didn't claim his/her weight was due to hormones.

PS - I had a fairly close friend who was always crying about her weight, one evening I was invited to dinner. This meal was for all the family anyway I have never seen so much mash potatoes gravy and fried chicken------------hormones, metabolism BAH HUMBUG

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gdwill2u

View Post

Giving overweight (fat) people benefits is ridiculous. Honestly make their checks contingent on doing some sort of exercise...

I also have to confess to an enotional response to fat people.

they look disguting and the expect us to support their lazy lifestyle.

BTW - Never met a fatty that didn't claim his/her weight was due to hormones.

"its my thyroid" is the same thing as saying "someone breaks into my house at night and feeds me in my sleep" or "I defy the first law of thermodynamics"

{censored}ing fat people.

• Members

I'm 21 stone...come at me bro

There's nothing inherently wrong with us fat people. Most of us simply like food...a lot. The issue is that most of the fat people you see in the media do complain that it's not "their fault" and for some it's very true. For others, quite possibly the family linked in the article, could easily just be lazy. I can only hope that it's not a matter of them being lazy or the healthy food being too expensive.

Personally, I own my fatness. I do not want to be fat but I accept it is my own doing which got me here. It is on me to change that, but I resent the generalized statements of "I hate fat people" and "fat = stupid." You might as well saying things like "I hate King Diamond fans" or "King Diamond fans = stupid

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux

View Post

that dude isn't too fat to work, he's too {censored}ing lazy as evidenced by his fatness.

i don't give a {censored} what your genetic makeup is...if you burn more calories than you consume, you WILL lose weight. period.

I'm 6'4" and two years ago weighed just shy of 400 lbs. I've been 250 lbs since last October. Those people are fat because they eat bull{censored}, which is exactly why I got fat. I sat on my ass and ate stupid, hateful food, and ate a {censored}ton of it.

• Members

I'm 6'4" and two years ago weighed just shy of 400 lbs. I've been 250 lbs since last October.
Those people are fat because they eat bull{censored}, which is exactly why I got fat. I sat on my ass and ate stupid, hateful food, and ate a {censored}ton of it.

precisely.

i have a buddy that's a real big dude. he's always been a big dude but {censored} got way out of hand. he's about 6'5" and was almost 500lbs at his biggest. he'd tell me how he couldn't lose weight even if he "dieted", but dieting to him meant eating more in one day than i could have eaten i three. like, he'd bitch about not losing any weight, and then go buy some peanut M&Ms. i'm like "hello, you can't eat {censored} like that and lose weight".

he ended up getting the stomach band thing, and he's lost about 200lbs but still eats like {censored}-just less of it.

• Members

This is what happens when you're a tiny little guy, work out for a couple of years, overestimate your accomplishments because of where you started and think you're the {censored} and above everyone else.

Only above fat people who make excuses for their conditions and leech off of the public.

FWIW I've hated fat people since I was 13. My grandfather with multiple purple hearts needed a handicap cart at a grocery store and 2 fat pieces of {censored} were using them.

• Members

precisely.

i have a buddy that's a real big dude. he's always been a big dude but {censored} got way out of hand. he's about 6'5" and was almost 500lbs at his biggest. he'd tell me how he couldn't lose weight even if he "dieted", but dieting to him meant eating more in one day than i could have eaten i three. like, he'd bitch about not losing any weight, and then go buy some peanut M&Ms. i'm like "hello, you can't eat {censored} like that and lose weight".

he ended up getting the stomach band thing, and he's lost about 200lbs but still eats like {censored}-just less of it.

My doctor performed a resting metabolic rate test, and showed that my body burned 4000 calories (!!!) a day simply at rest. I started keeping a food journal and documented every calorie and gram of protein, fat, and cabrohydrates that went into my body. At that point I realized how much bull{censored} I was really eating and it was scary. We're talking 5-6k calories a day! It was one of the most profound moments of my life. Anecdotally, I'm an ovo-vegitarian now.

• Members

I'll wager 75% of my pts on any given day are fat-asses whose medical issues are directly related to their inability to expend as many calories as they consume. There's always an excuse ... "My knees/back/hips/etc are bad and I cain't be doin no extrasizin!" or "My baby he gots a problem wid his glands so he bees fats! Ain't the chile's fault.". Just like alcoholics and drug addicts, the morbidly obese have created their own issues. And just like most in society today, they feel they must blame someone or something for their problems. God forbid we actually took responsibility for our behavior and it's consequences.

Fat people should be killed.

• Members

The Telegraph is one of the better papers in Britain.

1 stone = 14lbs.

Could be an interesting experiment here. They don't get enough money to eat properly. Evidently not. Start lowering the amount they receive. Once they can't afford enough food they'll lose weight and be able to work so won't need any money. Will probably get fat again.

I always wonder how people get so fat they can't move. Surley they can't get any food then and will lose enough weight to be able to go out and get some more food. Then get too fat again.

No, but seriously.

Those people aren't too fat to work, they are just lazy slobs.

How did she get

• Members

People love to hate on other people. It some how makes them feel better about their self.

Fat people are a easy target for said hate. It is the only politically acceptable group that can be hated!

The media loves to outrage people and give them an outlet for their rage and disgust, it sells.

Archived