I hate fat people

-Assy-

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Viesczy

View Post

OD & KB (anyone else),

I've always been strong in pushers. I'm 41 years old, I've been hitting weights since I was 14. My #s are true and I have no e-peen issues.

If you're about my size and not able to do that, condition yourself with 5s training. With proper diet and dedication you should be able to add 25-30lbs in about six weeks and continue to peak. Jim Williams used to hit bench 6 days a week, that might help too.

Also, change your training partner if you're not making gains. Few things hold you back as a partner who doesn't match your strength/drive. If you can, I highly recommend training with a bodybuilder, pro or am (not for their supps!), as their muscle fiber activation is off the charts.

You don't want to know what my leg days were like when I was heavier if you're doubting my #s for bench. While the weight isn't overly impressive, the volume might be surprising with the amount done in the superset or my targeting of my sweeps.

Derek

I'd like to know you're total for the big 3 and what your OHP or military press is.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not out of the realm of possibility. When I used to work at the gym I could decline 315 six times and I was 6 feet 193 pounds. There was a guy that used to come in the gym it was about at 180 who could benchpress 435.

Edit: I saw 235 lbs. he says he is 6' 175 doing 350 for reps? I dunno about that.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

I've been drinking alot of tea . I'm a Southern boy. Ive drank tea cold my whole life. I didnt know anyone drank tea hot until a few years ago lol. My Yankee wife got me drinking hot tea as of late. I like Earl Gray w a pack or 2 of Sweet & Low & a bit of Honey in it. Good stuff.

Practically all I drink is tea. I put a bit of sugar in it tho...well a lot of sugar in it, but other than that I drink a couple 24oz cups of coffee as well. I have lost 36 pounds in the last 6 months. I was almost 200lbs and I am 5'4" I used to be 5'6" but disintegrating disc disease has me shrinking a bit. I weigh 162lbs now from eating a little less, I used to eat a {censored} ton of cold cereal, and haven't had more than a couple bowls in the last 6 months. A lot less other foods, and did a {censored}load of walking. I wish I could lose it around my gut, but I have bad damage to my lower back so sit ups and stuff are out of the question.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kardula

View Post

Aren't there crossfitters who claim those numbers?

yeah, but the 350 is referring to the amount of pushups they do. after timing their clean and jerks.

{censored}ing pieces of {censored}, i hate those {censored}ers.

Archived