Most exotic food you have ever eaten or want to eat.

Snappy Hat

• Members

I went on a 4 hour drive up a dirt track in a 4x4 to see a volcano. When we got there to my amazement there was a buffet restaurant there. So I paid up and found the only meat on the buffet was some BBQ ribs. They were rank but I was hungry. Anyway I kept thinking I've not seen ribs like this before and where do they get the meat!!

Walked outside after to view the volcano an saw about 50 wild dogs running around the back of the restaurants! Most likely fed on wild dog.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, I can't stand uni. Only time I've ever come close to throwing up in a restaurant was when I tried that {censored}. I steer people away from that at sushi restaurants. It's pretty much the snot from when you have a sinus infection.

I couldn't agree more... it's the one thing I steer clear of in Sushi restaurants... I think the only time uni will be an acceptable meal would be on desert island and it would be my last resort... bleh... just thinking of it makes me retch a little...

• Members

IMG_0500.jpg

OK...so I wasn't allowed to use the venison.

You're looking at a Duck fat and Bison burger with Muenster cheese cooked over an oak hardwood charcoal fire...

The duck fat REALLY helps it to cook normally. I added a touch of MiracleWhip and some SweetbabyRay's Raspberry chipotle bbq sauce. :lol:

• Members
IMG_0500.jpg

OK...so I wasn't allowed to use the venison.

You're looking at a Duck fat and Bison burger with Muenster cheese cooked over an oak hardwood charcoal fire...

The duck fat REALLY helps it to cook normally.
I added a touch of MiracleWhip
and some SweetbabyRay's Raspberry chipotle bbq sauce.
:lol:

:facepalm:

Archived