Marshredder

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter View Post
With a couple more inches, I could be average. frown.gif
you are genetically superior.

you think dudes with 9'' shafts have a good time in life trying to wear fitted pants?

how about when it comes to kidney stones?

• Members

I also played football from age 8 to 22. What sucks about football is once its over its over. There is no pickup football game on Saturdays. So o switched to basketball but I suck at basketball. I have been thinking about joining a men's hockey league but I haven't played hockey in ten years and the learning curve might be too steap to join a league

• Members

I played football and basketball through 9th grade. Baseball through 12th. Didn't play in college because of music/guitar. My buds from my home town went on to play college (a few pro) and still play in an 18+ league and still dominate (they're all in their 40s). I'd still be playing if I didn't have a bad back.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by facefirst

View Post

It's as much of a sport as regular golf. I play too. So fun.

Never played disc golf, but seems the skill set required isn't exactly the same as trying to hit a small ball with a 3 ft long stick over 600 ft to a spot 30 or so ft wide.

• Members

Back in the day, I was All State in Football, High School All American in Lacrosse. I began training and competing in the Martial arts when I was 7( Im 49) and havent really stopped ( not competing anymore, been over 15 years since). Did alot of swimming, competitve waterskiing, snow skiing, Tennis, Indoor soccer etc. I pretty much excelled at any sport with a few exceptions...

Nowadays, I still train MA to a degree, get a alot of swimming in and going to the gym and thats about it. This spring, it is my hope to get back into tennis again...

• Members
thumb.gifI played sport judo ( kodokan ) on a national level as a kid (my sensei in the US was the coach for the World and Olympic judo team ) as well as training in a number of martial art styles ( akijitsu , Shorinji Kempo the Japanese form of Shaolin , Northern Shaolin , Gembukan Ninpo Taijitsu a ninjutsu style ). Trained ( road bike racing , long track speed skating ) with members of the US World and Olympic cycling and speed skating teams in my teens ( Wolverine SC Detroit Mi. ) but dropped all of that to become a classical ballet dancer , I had a lot of girl friends at that time who were dancers . I watched some classes , they got me addicted to ballet and I was surrounded by very available beautiful , fit half naked girls every day as a student . Had a career , danced with several major ballet co.'s in new york , after which I trained and competed as a member of the American Wu Shu Society Nat. team ( Beijing style wu shu ) I'm now back on the road bike and training to race next season with a team I recently joined . Got to keep moving ! LOL

• Members

i played bball, soccer and baseball growing up.
played soccer and bball in JH and HS.
took tennis in college as my "PE".

i like tennis, just don't know anyone around that likes to go play that can actually serve and return n shiz.

• Members

Havent been doing many sports lately...Im not really a competitive person. I used to play ultimate frisbee in college. I also competed in the disney martial arts festival in like 2006 or something and got a gold metal in sparring and a gold metal in forms. Thats the biggest thing Ive ever done, sports wise, I think. In high school I was on the bowling team, and I went to state for badminton.

• Members

Funny story with me, I was never into sports at all, in school. I could play all of them (basketball/football/baseball/volleyball) somewhat, but was never really interested in them, so I didn't spend much time doing it. For some odd reason, I lifted and built an athletic frame at 25, and became interested in playing sports, but as a 25 year old, organized leagues were my only real choice, so I've been doing that on and off since about 1995, mostly flag football.

I actually JUST participated in 2 flag football leagues, earlier this year, at 42 years old.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Hardtail View Post
Never played disc golf, but seems the skill set required isn't exactly the same as trying to hit a small ball with a 3 ft long stick over 600 ft to a spot 30 or so ft wide.
Actually, it's basically exactly the same, but with no ball and no club. Throwing a disc 100+ yards extremely accurately is very difficult.

I will say that golf is more difficult overall.

Archived