ITT: We post our phone backgrounds

Gary Cohn

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just changed it today.

A picture of my friend passed out on the can in Wendover, UT (our quick, poor gambling escape without going all the way to Vegas). We lost him for over an hour, and while I was taking a drunk piss, I noticed his shoes under the stall.

The funny part about this, is my friend does his own end of the year awards, called the Canny's, and this one "Picture Of The Year" last year. Since we're having our Canny's party tonight, I changed it to honor last years award. hahaha

screenshotaak.png

• Members

Just changed it today.

A picture of my friend passed out on the can in Wendover, UT (our quick, poor gambling escape without going all the way to Vegas). We lost him for over an hour, and while I was taking a drunk piss, I noticed his shoes under the stall.

The funny part about this, is my friend does his own end of the year awards, called the Canny's, and this one "Picture Of The Year" last year. Since we're having our Canny's party tonight, I changed it to honor last years award. hahaha

screenshotaak.png

• Members

So nice to see another android user. Girlfriend just got the iPhone 5, mom just got the SIII (same day). My mom paid $129, girl paid $199+, the SIII kicks the iPhone's ass as far as everything you can think of except for being an iPhone. Girlfriend's been showing me awesome new features, each of which I've had on androids for 2+ years already.

• Members

So nice to see another android user. Girlfriend just got the iPhone 5, mom just got the SIII (same day). My mom paid $129, girl paid $199+, the SIII kicks the iPhone's ass as far as everything you can think of except for being an iPhone. Girlfriend's been showing me awesome new features, each of which I've had on androids for 2+ years already.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by greg apocalypse

View Post

I'm getting ready to get a new phone, what are the benefits of the s3? $129 vs $199 is already enticing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by greg apocalypse

View Post

I'm getting ready to get a new phone, what are the benefits of the s3? $129 vs $199 is already enticing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

bigger screen, more flexibility with apps, ability to root which allows you to install custom firmware kernels which allow for MUCH better battery management and performance through on demand overclocking (basically can put the phone into a hibernation of sorts when the phone is not in use to conserve battery and when the phone is being used, will operate at full cpu speed)

also you can do this.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

bigger screen, more flexibility with apps, ability to root which allows you to install custom firmware kernels which allow for MUCH better battery management and performance through on demand overclocking (basically can put the phone into a hibernation of sorts when the phone is not in use to conserve battery and when the phone is being used, will operate at full cpu speed)

also you can do this.

Archived