Stopped by the gun shop today

chaos2767

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sillypeoples

View Post

I suspect the credit card bills for gun purchases will show up before the zombies and black helicopters. So load up America...I've got my eye on buying some firearms cheap in the future...buy a bunch of ammo too, I will want some of that as well.

guns have always held their value.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sillypeoples

View Post

I suspect the credit card bills for gun purchases will show up before the zombies and black helicopters. So load up America...I've got my eye on buying some firearms cheap in the future...buy a bunch of ammo too, I will want some of that as well.

guns have always held their value.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chaos2767

View Post

The H&R Pardner is basically a knock off of the Remington 870, so much so that you can put all the 870 parts in it if you wanted and it would be 100% fine! Its just a hell of alot cheaper than the 870!

sounds interesting. Not that 870s are overpriced. They are a great value in my opinion.

• Members

View Post

The H&R Pardner is basically a knock off of the Remington 870, so much so that you can put all the 870 parts in it if you wanted and it would be 100% fine! Its just a hell of alot cheaper than the 870!

Ive got the IAC Hawk 982 which is basically the exact same thing. Big 5 was blowing them out for something like $129, its hard to pass up a parkerized ghost sighted pump gun for that price and im glad i bought it. Insanely accurate with slugs and with the Centurion Multi Defence round as well.

• Members

View Post

And it was packed! So many people buying handguns and alot of questions on how to get ahold of an AR-15. Parts for the AR's seem non existent, so damn popular. Anyway, I picked up a new Savage 93 bolt action 22 mag for my boys (6 and 9 yrs old) first rifle! I think they are gonna be stoked! It was a toss up between the savage and the 10/22.

My friend owns a gun shop, and he won't get in any more AR15 parts until mid-Feburary according to his distributor. Magpul has stopped production on all their products and is focusing exclusively on black 30rd PMAG magazines.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Furtive

View Post

I stopped by the larger local shop Friday, hoping to check out a Springfield XDM .45. Place was completely packed with people, and half the rifle rack had been cleared out. Never saw that happen before.

Paranoid people make me laugh. Were they wearing their tinfoil hats so Obama didn't read their minds with his Muslim powers?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

Paranoid people make me laugh. Were they wearing their tinfoil hats so Obama didn't read their minds with his Muslim powers?

People are being paranoid but with good reason. If this ban goes through if you don't already have what you want you won't be getting it. So the 2 options are be a panicky {censored}head but know you have your stuff or hope it doesn't happen and be out of luck if it does. I'm just glad I already have my stuff so I don't have to deal with it.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Neilrocks25 View Post
Do you post about amps on gun forums because you don't post much about amps in here cop.gif
Actually I do. icon_lol.gif I don't talk a ton about amps or guitars because I have everything I want or need. I found my sound a long time ago. So amps aren't really a pressing concern for me right now.

It could be worse though. I could be one of these guys that spends all day in here that can barely even play a guitar. *ahem* Neil *ahem*. cop.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bleek

View Post

This thread reminds me of those camouflage guys sitting around in the grungy gun shop at the edge of town fantasizing about the coming zombie apocalypse.

Go back to the PP forum where nobody gives a damn

Archived