Stopped by the gun shop today

chaos2767

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2

View Post

Actually I do. icon_lol.gif I don't talk a ton about amps or guitars because I have everything I want or need. I found my sound a long time ago. So amps aren't really a pressing concern for me right now.

It could be worse though. I could be one of these guys that spends all day in here that can barely even play a guitar. *ahem* Neil *ahem*. cop.gif

I work well in a band and did very well. I am not so good at playing at home. I can still play though smile.gif so that comment is water of a ducks back.

But why not start another gun thread and fill it full of butthurt wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo

View Post

do you always jump into threads on topics that have no interest to you just to start {censored}?

I believe Neil is fascinated by our infatuation with guns. Guns have always been a part of my life. One of my earliest memories of time with my dad out shooting his pistol. Both of my kids enjoy shooting. I enjoy shooting and it can be very therapeutic and while I like my guns, I don't love or need them. I'm selling my AR-15s and when the dust settles, I will probably buy a couple of Mossberg 500s, one set up as a slug gun for large game and one for birds.

Archived