Finally got my Xmass present from da wife today, Secksy pix inside.

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude, I have an Agile that looks just like. Probably just as good too...... redface.gif

I keed I keed! That is awesome! I'm not a huge silverburst fan myself, but that is pretty damn sexy. Bet it plays like a dream!

Your wife is awesome!

• Members

Dude, I have an Agile that looks just like. Probably just as good too...... redface.gif

I keed I keed! That is awesome! I'm not a huge silverburst fan myself, but that is pretty damn sexy. Bet it plays like a dream!

Your wife is awesome!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post

Your wife is awesome!
Honestly, I don't think it's plays or sounds any better than my les paul studios, or standards, it just looks wayyyyy fucking cooler, and took someone a lot longer to make by hand. Everything that effects the tone is exactly the same on studio as custom, a lot of people won't admit that but it's true. The only real added value of a custom is to ogle it haha

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post

Your wife is awesome!
Honestly, I don't think it's plays or sounds any better than my les paul studios, or standards, it just looks wayyyyy fucking cooler, and took someone a lot longer to make by hand. Everything that effects the tone is exactly the same on studio as custom, a lot of people won't admit that but it's true. The only real added value of a custom is to ogle it haha

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Horrible

View Post

And that is awesome. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Horrible

View Post

And that is awesome. thumb.gif

Archived