Charvels

guidedbyechoes

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love my San Dimas Style 2 (the Tele shape). I still want a slime green So-Cal.

Very high quality made in the US guitar with an awesome neck.

I was initially concerned about the location of the truss rod adjustment, but in the 3 or 4 years I've owned it, I haven't needed to touch it since the initial setup.

• Members

I love my San Dimas Style 2 (the Tele shape). I still want a slime green So-Cal.

Very high quality made in the US guitar with an awesome neck.

I was initially concerned about the location of the truss rod adjustment, but in the 3 or 4 years I've owned it, I haven't needed to touch it since the initial setup.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by facefirst

View Post

I own a white MIJ San Dimas and its the best playing guitar I own. I just can't bring myself to play my other guitars. It just feels, plays and sounds perfect. For the people that write them off without playing one, I feel bad for them.

Do you like the stock pups?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by facefirst

View Post

I own a white MIJ San Dimas and its the best playing guitar I own. I just can't bring myself to play my other guitars. It just feels, plays and sounds perfect. For the people that write them off without playing one, I feel bad for them.

Do you like the stock pups?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Don't know but there were raging hardons on here for awhile about them...

Seems the flavor of the month for them has sense died down icon_lol.gif

Nah just everyone owns one now so there's no need to talk about buying one anymore icon_lol.gif

Archived