Would you want this guy to be in your band?

soundgardener75

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least i'm not as butt-{censored} ugly as you.

But you're also a wannabe stoner and a wigger to boot, so you lose.

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how incredibly awesome my life is.

I wake up every day at roughly 7am everyday. I clock in to my 10$ an hour job on the phone, turn my little pocket pc on and go back to sleep untill about 1pm. When I wake up, I have well over 12 new messages, all of which are for transactions that I can profit from anywhere in the range of 11$-75$ in about ten minutes. Unfazed by the hundreds of dollars waiting for me, I have my morning apple, take a shower and get dressed, and smoke myself retarded on some {censored} Snoop Dogg could'nt get his hands on.

Then I make my runs. I usually collect anywhere from about 20-100 dollars in one hour, and I eat nothing but meals that cost more than that watch your wearing. At about 3pm I clock out from work from a company that most likely does'nt know I exist. I then go to pick up my $620 paycheck, and spend about half an hour in the bank organizing my money. A few nights a week I have classes down at my local college, which takes up a good portion of the day.

In the evenings, I will pick up my girlfriend from work in my 1991 Ford Thunderbird, with a V8 5.0 engine and full leather interior, complete with premium surround sound, and we will drive around for about an hour or two while I finish up buisiness, all the while smoking out of a bong that I paid about 350 dollars for. Tonight we ate at Black Angus and I had prime rib, with lobster tail and grilled prawns. It was worth the 75 bucks, just so you know.

When night time rolls around, I gather up all of my friends, shut off my cell phone, and head down to the beach for a fat session of drinking imported lagers, smoking exotic weeds, and listening to some good music like Sublime or Bob Marley. After a good night of laughs and good times, I will retire back to my girl's house, where I will undoubtedly get some {censored}.

All in all, I spend more money in a day than you get paid in a month. That is, if you even HAVE a job. So no matter what you geeky {censored}face nerds say, I still tottally rule and I am {censored}ing so content with being me than you. I live in beautiful Southern California, litterally 15 minutes from surf and sand. I see roughly 15 celebrities in a given month that you probably idiolize, and have little pieces of hair made into a doll from.

You live in butt{censored} nowhere and your life will be meaningless and boring. I will be living in a fat mansion with my yacht, 3 cars, and I will have a rollercoaster that goes to my front door. So you can go ahead and be less fat than me. Besides, I never said anything about you being fatter than me, nor did we ever have a discussion. Your just another little fanboy who thinks he can overcome my style.

And Philadelphia sucks.

You look like a mind of mencia commercial I once saw. The only thing that comes to mind when I see this picture is DERDEEDERRR!!!

You are a cross-eyed butt {censored} hillbilly who wishes he had a half pint of the flavor that I have. Kid, I could lift you with one arm. I bet you can barely carry in the groceries. I eat hearty meals and I come from a cold city, plus I am German so I am naturally going to be a big guy. You, however, look like you got your fat from too much pepsi and MMORPG's.

Go back to your {censored}ty World of Warcrafting and your 2 friends who don't really like you but come over because you have Xbox.

And you call me a wanna be wigger but *Gasp!* That could'nt be a backwards hat I see!!

So All of this combined with the fact that you are a wigger and wish you were a stoner makes gives you the negative points that you gave me, plus the fact that your a retarded fat anime nerd, plus the fact that you suck, gives you a total score of 11 points.

I was taken... lets see... 15 points for being a wanna be stoner and wigger so that leaves me a total of 11,429 points. I win, bitch.

Oh and before anyone tries to deduct points for me being fat, that's only about 25 points on the table, so thats about5 11,404.

I guess that leaves you with negative points. Your going to have to come up with at least 4 points to be an actual person. The winner is me.

But hey, don't feel to bad because you lost. Come to Cali man, I will treat you to dinner. Hell, bring your family and everyone who cares about you. I will make sure to reserve at least 2 seats.

:lol:

• Members

Not yet, I have to give everyone a warning.

DJ is a self centered fat person (he's also the center of gravity). He'll probaly come back under some retarded alias like Cocksucker_9283838, DBZf*g, POT4LIFE, or something else like that. If you see any of those, go to the nearest convienance store and hit somebody whos buying fatty foods. Its probaly him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Members

On the other forum he said:

"I know exactly how you feel, as I used to be a skateboarder.

As a skateboarder, you have nightmares about pebbles. So much so that you wake up in hotsweats and scream "DAMN YOU PEBBLES!"."

You guys see that giant skateboard on Sports Nation (ESPN)?

• Members
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thebestfanpageintheuniverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2729&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=c4c92eecbba9550947907fe3426cd82b

This was 4 years ago!?!?

:lol:

OMFG.. im stunned.. ALOT of venom on that forum... just damn.. after reading some of the post... nothing but mean spirited children IMO just:facepalm::facepalm: but he was spittin venon too:blah:

i feel really sad for the crispster... :cry:

• Members

This thread has lost some of it's luster since it's now apparent that our man Chris gets regular spankings on numerous forums.

Yea, but if you go through some of his posts on that other forum you can see what he was before he was a "guitar teacher".

I wish the pics still worked over there.

• Members
As did my wife...she asked what I was laughing at..

My only response was..."You wouldn't understand..You couldn't possibly want to understand"..

THIS.

anyone in this forum with a spouse/gf/whatever will understand this. how can you "explain" why you are rolling on the fukkin floor laughing and crying ????????????? My fiancee thinks im a freakin' crazy man

but, alas, she knows not of the Dj they call "Chrispy"

AUDIOSURF forever

p.s. don't ever forget "whales of neptune" and "mermaid love"................

when you see a real person blow a kiss to a camera, in a tight wife-beater, laying with a stuffed teddy bear, and doing all the other shiiiiite "DJ Chrispy" does, one has to :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Archived