Would you want this guy to be in your band?

soundgardener75

• Members

my god, this IS an addiction.. I get home.. I'm wondering what new chrispy {censored} is waiting:lol:

has there ever been so many lulz brought in a single thread? this just keeps getting better.:lol:
I love hcaf:love:

and

You think that's bad? My grandmother watched me paint DjChrispy. I was seriously choking from laughter between strokes because of how ridiculous this whole thing is.

{censored}ing lmao!:lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i don't mean to derail the topic..............

i'm just asking, um, why did the crispy creme getar god's solid state amp keep cutting out in his latest vids???? i don't understand SS technology and i'd appreciate if anyone could enlighen me. Was it a fuse? Was it something more complicated?

seriously, i just wanna know why his amp kept cutting out all the time??????????????????????

• Members

Ok I had just had to bring this back and break it down...:lol:

Originally Posted by DjChRiSpY

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how incredibly awesome my life is.

I wake up every day at roughly 7am everyday. I clock in to my 10$ an hour job on the phone, turn my little pocket pc on and go back to sleep untill about 1pm. When I wake up, I have well over 12 new messages, all of which are for transactions that I can profit from anywhere in the range of 11$-75$ in about ten minutes. Unfazed by the hundreds of dollars waiting for me

So I had to stop at "unfazed" for a minute before I ruptured something. Whatever this dream $10 an hour job this is, it clearly has no emphasis and spelling or the English language.

Aaaaaaaand resume...

I have my morning apple

We're not believing that one for a second you pudgy bastard. :lol:

take a shower and get dressed, and smoke myself retarded on some {censored} Snoop Dogg
wouldn't ever want
get his hands on.

Fixed.

Then I make my runs. I usually collect anywhere from about 20-100 dollars in one hour, and I eat nothing but meals that cost more than that watch your wearing.

Since im currently wearing nothing but socks and a smile then I surmise that you spend your day eating McDonalds, cupcakes, and whatever else you can get your chubby hands on.

At about 3pm I clock out from work from a company that most likely does'nt know I exist. I then go to pick up my $620 paycheck, and spend about half an hour in the bank organizing my money.

If it takes you 30 minutes to organize $620 then the aforementioned dream job also places little value in efficiency and basic problem solving skills. :lol:

A few nights a week I have classes down at my local college, which takes up a good portion of the day.

Night classes, by definition, can not take up a good portion of the day. :lol:

In the evenings, I will pick up my girlfriend from work in my 1991 Ford Thunderbird, with a V8 5.0 engine and full leather interior, complete with premium surround sound, and we will drive around for about an hour or two while I finish up buisiness, all the while smoking out of a bong that I paid about 350 dollars for. Tonight we ate at Black Angus and I had prime rib, with lobster tail and grilled prawns. It was worth the 75 bucks, just so you know.

Jesus, if you're going to make something up at least pick something better than Black Angus. :freak:

When night time rolls around, I gather up all of my friends, shut off my cell phone, and head down to the beach for a fat session of drinking imported lagers, smoking exotic weeds, and listening to some good music like Sublime or Bob Marley. After a good night of laughs and good times, I will retire back to my girl's house, where I will undoubtedly get some {censored}.

IIRC your girlfriend is the same size as you, which means shes probably still back at Black Angus. :cop:

• Members

nuthin like a 1991 ford t-bird...................................

does anyone remotely believe "DJChrispy" has a girlfriend??????????????

what girl would date a fat {censored} in his mid-twenties that lives with his parents??? another "chrispy" lie IMO

• Members

i don't mean to derail the topic..............

i'm just asking, um, why did the crispy creme getar god's solid state amp keep cutting out in his latest vids???? i don't understand SS technology and i'd appreciate if anyone could enlighen me. Was it a fuse? Was it something more complicated?

seriously, i just wanna know why his amp kept cutting out all the time??????????????????????

Well the problem is that the fragile harmonics just cant survive in the crystal lattice, I don't think I can explain it any simpler than that.

• Members

Anyone take a look at his posts at the weed forum?

From the "What instrument do you play" thread we have no mention of guitar, but apparently he plays a mean "didj"

Oh {censored} I forgot, I kick ass at the didjeridoo. I can draw crowds
:)

Yo Chrispy, is there anything in the world that you are not fantastic at?

• Members

Thanks to droptrd for getting him there at RT! I don't have an account there.

I signed up for most guitar forums, but mainly posts at GW and here. My first mistake was not posting this sooner here because Chrispy deleted it on the 10th. Soon as he reposted it, I immediately had to post it here, since the other places I had this up didn't pick up as fast as you guys did.

My offer still stands Chrispy, as soon as we're done moving and had fully settled in the new apartment that is. And if we can crank my halfstack at your place.

• Members

Well, I must hand it to you, you guys have certainly done your digging!

The Maddox forum was epic lulz because I actually met Maddox, twice, got my Alphabet Of Manliness book signed by him and got two snapshots :

img2240dz1.jpg

(And yes, I know, I was {censored}ing enormous in that picture. been a long road since then.)

and those little nerds were furious about it. That turned into a massive flamewar that lasted for weeks on end. That was the last forum I was in, and was roughly 3-4 years ago. That was the biggest {censored}-slinging fest ever. More photoshopped Chrispy madness.

And yeah, I was on a weed forum. I love weed. Honestly anyone in this forum bashing on someone who smokes pot needs to double take and look around you. Your basically bashing 75% of the people here. I don't get to smoke weed these days as Orange County is extremely interested to know the contents of my urine. These days I smoke LA spice, which is a much cheaper product that can be found at headshops (I get mine here: http://www.fouraceswholesale.com/cart/la-spice-watermelon-5g-p-7629.html) It's awesome. I can get stoned as hell wherever I want whenever I want and the cops can't say {censored}. I've done a lot of drugs, actually. Pretty much every psychoactive you can name right now except for pcp. I used to be able to say I never did pcp or crack, and then one time I smoked some crack.

I love hallucinogens and listen to music and play my baby girl Roxxy all night. I love to smoke me a nice big juicy bowl of California kush and kick back with my acoustic on the beach. I like to take a few hits of E and go clubbing. Drugs and music are the {censored}!

And damn, you dug up every one of my posts at songlyrics.com? lol going back now I would have definitely changed my reply to the Wolfmother: Wolfmother album to say that every song from that cd was written about and inspired by the burning man festival. And yeah dude, The Art Of Drowning is about meth, seriously, the whole damn cd.

And now I have another forum talking about me? Crazy!

And Xgamer, what the hell man, seriously. You call me up, we have a great conversation over the phone and you said I was a good guy and actually inspired you, and then you go saying we need to tear the topic down because I have no friends I'm mentally unstable and can't handle a beating online? Mentally unstable? Dude, at least I know how to spell and properly enunciate my sentences. And then you continue on about how I'm gonna blow my brains out and everyone should be ashamed of themselves for bagging on me, and then when I kept coming out swinging saying that the {censored} doesn't bother me, you go and say I suck? Dude I'll play better solos than you ever will with my headstock shoved in your sisters vagina. And I'll put my whammy bar right up her ass and do dives all day. Thanks for the help, but no thanks. Can you guys believe this kid was texting me saying he was trying to get the mods to shut this thread down?

Now what kind of viral internet sensation would I be if I went and let this thing get shut down? If you will address your attention to the very first post on this topic, you will see that the Craigslist ad I posted is still active. If I was really that butthurt, I would have taken it down, and I would have never posted anything here. I love a good challenge. The internets literally jumped out of my computer and challenged me to a deathmatch. And no, this isn't the first forum that has come together as one giant entity united against me, just the first one that I didn't actually sign up for. I'd say I've been a pretty good sport, I even added the 30 people who friend requested me on Facebook.

The challenge has been set, and I wholeheartedly accept. I am to pick out a backing track of my own and do what I do best. I will paint you all a beautiful picture with sound. This time I'll stick to my Roland Cube so my amp doesn't die.

And the most likely problem with the amp is a transistor that keeps overheating. We tried spacing it from it's counterpart, which lessened the problem but has yet to fix it. It seems to work pretty well when I don't have pedals in it. I usually have to let it sit in the on position for about an hour or so the morning I intend to use it and sometimes it will work fine all day long without any problems but when it shorts out like that, I turn up the input knob on the amp and it forces the speakers into action. I almost have to overdrive the amp to pop it into place. I've had a few people look at it and were still working on it trying to fix it up, but hey, that's what I get for paying 100 dollars for a 160 watt (Forgive me by the way for saying my amp is 1600 watts in the video. {censored} boy do I wish.)

Anyways, I accept the challenge. Gonna be a busy few days but I will try to find time to sit down and do another video. I didn't have time to redo my vid earlier but I figured it would be worth some lolz to see my amp short out on me and keep going. Kind of annoying that it went out on me 3 times though. Man I swear to god, the only way to win you people over is to get into the yoga position and hover 3 feet off the ground and shoot sweep arpeggios out of my ass.

Well I can't please everyone, but I will gladly rock your faces off with another video any day. Bring it the {censored} on.

Oh and my audition went well tonight. They liked my style a lot. These dudes aren't super famous yet but have tons of connections. If I land this gig I might get a chance to play in some pretty sweet {censored}ing venues, such as The House Of Blues in Hollywood and the Whisky-a-go-go. They do alternative... Kind of almost like if the Beatles met the Chili Peppers. They have a producer and everything. I'm exited :)

And I do play a mean {censored}ing Didjeridu. I also lay it down on the bass. I also do hiphop and can freestyle for days. Get a few beers in me and I can make a lot of famous rappers jealous :) And yes, I do know the can of worms I just opened and I'm also prepared to back that {censored} up too.

Oh! And the T-Shirt thing. I give you full permission to use my image. That would be {censored}ing sweet. I will totally buy one, seriously.

• Members

There was another bloke who had delusions of grandeur of the guitar playing who had his arse handed to him several times...and I couldn't remember his name.

I knew Chrispy reminded me of somebody! I 'member now! The one & only

Romeo Rose....

[YOUTUBE]Vmh2CDxRM_o[/YOUTUBE]

The saddest mofo ever posted on EWE TUBE

Crispy can look up to this bloke for inspiration.

• Members

It's called the Dexter Academy Of Music and it's in California... It's basically what I do now for my personal business. They get calls from students and have teachers on call. I don't actually go to a campus or anything, it's just a little school online that acts as a middleman for rich spoiled little white kids.

It kinda sucks, I really don't want to work there, but {censored} it, it's pay. I've gotten only bull{censored} clients so far and I'm not even currently teaching any students but it looks good on my resume. Please don't be calling my place of employment people it's just a silly little middleman school.

Youtube video at

Sad that you say that your 45 students "love" you, but then you go and call them rich spoiled little white kids. What if some of your students saw this?

Archived