Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by terryd5150

View Post

I agree.

Maybe not trailer trash, but anyone that dresses like that to go to Target has some serious attention issues.

I think the "serious attention issues" ship sailed long ago, with the hyper-publicized marriage to a 50-year-old scumbag actor, and the stomach-churning interviews they did. Girl is *damaged*.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Samnite

View Post

I think the "serious attention issues" ship sailed long ago, with the hyper-publicized marriage to a 50-year-old scumbag actor, and the stomach-churning interviews they did. Girl is *damaged*.

Did not know... you, sir, are correct.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

lol @ you losers complaining about mental stability of a hot piece of ass. No one is saying "Would marry and have kids and die together" people are saying "would throw all of my cum in that dumpster"

This is why one should never learn the names of the attention seekers. Names means you might look at them as people and not objects.

Hmm, that makes me sound pretty awful doesn't it? icon_lol.giffrown.gificon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

This is why one should never learn the names of the attention seekers. Names means you might look at them as people and not objects.

Hmm, that makes me sound pretty awful doesn't it? icon_lol.giffrown.gificon_lol.gif

What you call awful I call pragmatic.

Just like when I say that she's hot, yes, but as soon as she opens her mouth to do something besides give the boys a tongue bath, she loses a HOT of that hotness.

Sounds awful. No less true.

• Members

View Post

lol @ you losers complaining about mental stability of a hot piece of ass. No one is saying "Would marry and have kids and die together" people are saying "would throw all of my cum in that dumpster"

This. Wouldn't be the first mentally unstable hot chick I've dipped my willy in.

• Members

View Post

There's mental stability and then there's mental stability. I've porked crazy chicks before, but this one...this one screams "bunny in boiling water."

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

What you call awful I call pragmatic.

Just like when I say that she's hot, yes, but as soon as she opens her mouth to do something besides give the boys a tongue bath, she loses a HOT of that hotness.

Sounds awful. No less true.

I like the term pragmatic. I don't feel bad about myself now. icon_lol.gif

Archived