The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rhino55

View Post

All the ways Rose and Jack could have fit on that raft...

556127_3231968637180_1205550059_32478380

He tried but the door kept sinking when he also tried to get on. Nothing wrong with being a gentleman.. instead of this new age teenage "OMG Titanic was real? I would have done something different" {censored}.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by rhino55

View Post

All the ways Rose and Jack could have fit on that raft...

556127_3231968637180_1205550059_32478380

This {censored} is all over Facebook. It's not an issue of space, it's an issue of buoyancy.

"No, it couldn't. The board can hold at most 122.8 pounds, using my assumptions. The only assumption that I made that could have large error is the thickness of the board, which would need to be more than 3 inches thick for Jack to get onto and have it (barely) float.

4 ft * 6.2 ft (using Kate Winslet's height of 5"6' + 8 inches) [This is overestimation of its area by probably 15%]

Wood is 1.25 inches thick, which could be fairly different from actual value

Density of the water at approximately 32 degrees F is 62 lb/ft3

Density of English oak of 45 lb/ft3.

Rose would weigh 125 lb, Jack would weigh 150 lbs."

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...wooden/c4diixr

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Abouttreefitty

View Post

This {censored} is all over Facebook. It's not an issue of space, it's an issue of buoyancy.

"No, it couldn't. The board can hold at most 122.8 pounds, using my assumptions. The only assumption that I made that could have large error is the thickness of the board, which would need to be more than 3 inches thick for Jack to get onto and have it (barely) float.

4 ft * 6.2 ft (using Kate Winslet's height of 5"6' + 8 inches) [This is overestimation of its area by probably 15%]

Wood is 1.25 inches thick, which could be fairly different from actual value

Density of the water at approximately 32 degrees F is 62 lb/ft3

Density of English oak of 45 lb/ft3.

Rose would weigh 125 lb, Jack would weigh 150 lbs."

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...wooden/c4diixr

He shoots. He scores.

Science lol

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

OMG the butterdance thing. icon_lol.gif

I don't get it at all, but I give her credit, she kept with it and....oh god was it funny. icon_lol.gif

You know what the finniest thing about it is? It's not even supposed to be funny. It's supposed to be "art". Really, it's true.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77

View Post

You know what the finniest thing about it is? It's not even supposed to be funny. It's supposed to be "art". Really, it's true.

That's what makes it hilarious. That something that ludicrous is meant to be taken seriously. Well, and the fact she's dancing on butter and falling down, but she is 100% serious in whatever she's supposed to be "saying."

And its funny. I will never, EVER understand that kind of performance art.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2

View Post

You guys just don't grasp the depth of her statement. The butter represents social conformity. It's so obvious.

So, she's silently screaming "You're all sheeple!" as she's flopping about in butter?

Archived