The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by skinny mawkis

View Post

Good thing she aimed right for the {censored}in baby.

Friggin dumbass old ladies. If I was retarded enough to mix up the gas and the brake, I'd at least steer myself into a {censored}ing wall instead of taking out a bunch of people.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rleechb

View Post

Friggin dumbass old ladies. If I was retarded enough to mix up the gas and the brake, I'd at least steer myself into a {censored}ing wall instead of taking out a bunch of people.

The thing that gets me about these things (and this happens in my city a few times a year), is wouldn't you AT LEAST take your foot off the gas, instead of continuing to gun it?!?!?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77

View Post

Note to old ladies: The supermarket is not a drive through. Also, the gas pedal makes you go faster and the brake makes you stop.

That was here in Jacksonville, FL the other day! I remember seeing the video and watching them lift the car and that was when they pulled a guy out from under it. Totally nuts.

• Members

D.U.I.O.A.

Driving Under the Influence of Old Agefacepalm.gif

It seems that in Florida, they take your licensce from you when you reach the Pearly Gates.cop.gif

I work for a health care provider. This stuff happens all the time.

"Hey, can you go remove the power from the automatic doors outside dermatology??"

"How come?"

"Somebody drove through them and halfway into the waiting room."

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77

View Post

The thing that gets me about these things (and this happens in my city a few times a year), is wouldn't you AT LEAST take your foot off the gas, instead of continuing to gun it?!?!?

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Archived