more life stuff

kwakatak

• Members
Originally posted by Hudman

Well Kwak and Whalebot, it looks like I'm in your club.....

The wife was having female problems. Her period wouldn't stop. She went to her doctor Thursday. The doctor determined that she was pregnant and that there was a good chance she was having a miscarriage. They sent her to the hospital emergency room for an ultrasound and further evaluation.

6 hours later they determined the baby was OK and that she was apprx. 7 weeks pregnant (she should have the baby in June). They told us that some women bleed while pregnant. Due to the bleeding and my wife's age (35), they are treating it as a high risk pregnancy (more exams, no lifting, lot's of rest, etc).

Needless to say we were shocked to discover she was pregnant. Now we are very concerned about the health of the baby. We were lucky with our first two children (6 year old son and 10 year old daughter). The pregnancies went smooth.

Back to the world of diapers, formula and baby gates....

:D

Congratulations, Hud! :thu:

I know all too well about what you and your wife are going through. I suspect that you're feeling a little helpless but otherwise cautiously optimistic about the new life that the two of you have created.

BTW, check your PM. My wife had/is having some "women problems" of her own that have similar symptoms and I'm curious to see how your doctors are treating this condition of hers.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived