I feel a little left out

theGOOCH

• Members

Originally posted by theGOOCH

I was actually referring to the Steelers, I guess that was confusing...but I think they stink too if that helps.
:thu:

I think the OSU players are actually robots in disguise. Can anyone beat those guys??

No.

• Members

I think the OSU players are actually robots in disguise. Can anyone beat those guys??

Yeah: Michigan.

Too bad they won't get another chance, though.

Steelers should have let Ben sit a lot longer than they did. Just not the guy's year from the moment he went flying off that motorcycle.

Pretty damn impressive win for Cincy vs Ravens. Legit, too. They're definitely back.

• Members

originally posted by Gooch

I have yet to personally attack someone or totally lose my cool for no reason on this forum.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that none of you can play and your guitars suck. Furthermore, I fart in your general direction

I hate to steal a line from Whalebot, but I think it is really appropriate here:

Eat a duck!

LOL

RT1

:D

• Members

Originally posted by guitapick

Yeah: Michigan.

So OSU was gonna commit 4 second half turnovers in the BCS Championship? You don't frighten us with your silly knees bent running around advancing behavior.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

• Members

Originally posted by t60 fan

So OSU was gonna commit 4 second half turnovers in the BCS Championship? You don't frighten us with your silly knees bent running around advancing behavior.

LOL, yeah the Michigan fans should be glad they don't have to play OSU. Now they can just talk smack about how they would have won (yeah right)

• Members

Originally posted by AK47

Hey Gooch are Elixirs fart froof and what effect does this have on your playing?
:D

I have had a few close calls, but no real damage yet.

On a related note I'm pleased to announce my 2 year old now pulls his own finger, farts, and cracks up. I couldn't be prouder:thu:

• Members

On a related note I'm pleased to announce my 2 year old now pulls his own finger, farts, and cracks up. I couldn't be prouder:thu:

Totally excellent! I taught one daughter to do that, but also taught her never to try this in Mom's presence. (It's a father-daughter thing--she wouldn't understand.)

• Members

Originally posted by Michael Martin

Totally excellent! I taught one daughter to do that, but also taught her never to try this in Mom's presence. (It's a father-daughter thing--she wouldn't understand.)

In the 7 years we've known each other and the 5 years we've been married, my wife has come to understand that I will never change and there is no use trying:D

• Members

Wow, your kid's advanced for his age.

BTW - you'd better watch out: there's a nasty stomach bug going around. My 2 year-old has it right now and for once I'm glad that he's still in diapers! :eek:

• Members

What makes you think I'm a Michigan fan? Turnovers don't just "happen". Michigan played OSU well and I think they'd be the best opponent in the BCS.

I'm more into pro football, anyway. New Orleans took care of business in a pretty impressive way tonight. Wish my Jets could learn to do that.

• Members

I was actually referring to the Steelers, I guess that was confusing...but I think they stink too if that helps.
:thu:

ditto NO.

Florida will only contribute to another perfect season.

• Members

I have had a few close calls, but no real damage yet.

you must now advance him to armpit farts.

taught my grandson this weekend.

every one is impressed.

• Members

I'm more into pro football too. If OSU were to lose, it wouldn't bother me that much. When the Bengals lose, I'm pissed off for 2-3 days. All I have to say is Cincinnati is peaking (despite the uncharacteristic interceptions yesterday) and Indy is choking right at the same time and maybe we'll come up with a win next week. WHO-DEY?!

I want to see Ocho Cinco do the Ickey Shuffle in the endzone in a playoff game:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by guitapick

What makes you think I'm a Michigan fan? Turnovers don't just "happen".

Well, when the center sends one snap 3 foot over the quarterbacks head and another dribbling on the ground, I don't think anyone can say the defense caused the turnover.

• Members

Well, when the center sends one snap 3 foot over the quarterbacks head and another dribbling on the ground, I don't think anyone can say the defense caused the turnover.

It's all part of the game.

AKA: Stop making sense.

The Bengals vs 49ers SuperBowl was the best I've ever seen. And Cincy looks great now. There are some serious teams playing great ball at just the right time. They're one of 'em. Interesting how the "D" just suddenly came to life. Definitely gave a shot of life to Palmer and Co.

Mr. Jones just scored a touchdown for the Bears. Read the blocks nicely. Another solid team.

I think we're in for some great playoff games.

• Members

*sigh*

Sorry, much as it pains me to say (being in Pittsburgh and all) it looks like the Ravens are gonna take the AFC North this year. :(

As a Steelers fan I'm just hoping that half the Bungles and Boidies starters get arrested and are hung up in court on Xmas Eve and New Year's Eve resepctively.

(prays for a miracle) :o

• Members

Originally posted by kwakatak

*sigh*

Sorry, much as it pains me to say (being in Pittsburgh and all) it looks like the Ravens are gonna take the AFC North this year.
:(

As a Steelers fan I'm just hoping that half the Bungles and Boidies starters get arrested and are hung up in court on Xmas Eve and New Year's Eve resepctively.

(prays for a miracle)
:o

Always one to stay on topic; let me say that I was wondering when Billick would get the idea of calling his own plays. What a difference.

You're Steelers have had a tough, tough year, kwak. Losing end of very tight games, injuries (lots of 'em), very strong competition. But look on the bright side: you're not a Jets fan like yours truly!

Archived