Trina will be shutdown for maintenance.

T.B.

• Members

I've been living on borrowed time sort of speak when it come(s) to my computer(s). I'm not working in an efficient manner, I'm in a holding pattern as for as recording my music, building my website, and some other projects. Since my free time is limited HC will have to go by the waist side for a while. My laptop needs a deep cleaning and I be damn if I'm going to pay Geek folks $45/54 and hour do to something I learn to do myself. I'm upgrading my relic Presario Desktop RAM and hard-drive; if all goes well I'm ditching Win98 for Linux Puppy 3.0.1/Damn Light Linux. Thanks DaK! I'm not touching my new HP/Vista laptop until I read the Vista Bible inside and out. I'm seriously thinking about taking Microsoft's certification class afterwards. So pray for me, I'm going into somewhat uncharted territory.

If you really miss me you can say :wave: over at HC/Windows forum. I'll check in there ever so often to ask those good/smart folks some questions to keep me off the ledge. :freak:

My Warmest Regards,

Trina :)

• Members

Trina - if you get a chance, check the board end of week. I've got an MXL condenser mic working on the mic port of my Presario 5150, and ordered a preamp that shipped today. I'll post a review soon as I get it set up (and figure out how it works :confused:). Info may be of use to you if you'd like to try recording with your 5050.

Archived