OK can we have TAH back now?

NeverSayDai

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This forum is a living breathing organism. Folks come and go.

Recently I have been considering taking a vacation from the HCAG myself. I think I'm developing a twitch.

Maybe woodshed for a while instead.

OT:

I've been thinking that myself. Much as I love talking about guitars, you can only say so much before you start repeating yourself. A summer vacation may be in order to spend better quality time with the family without getting upset over something that "happened" online. Maybe it's time to work on a new technique like the harp harmonics or that tapping technique that seems to be in style. Even better, maybe it's time to crack open that notebook and fire up Powertab and get those creative juices flowing.

Regardless, I doubt I'd be able to stay away for long - though I'd probably step up my involvement elsewhere.

• Members

OT:

I've been thinking that myself. Much as I love talking about guitars, you can only say so much before you start repeating yourself. A summer vacation may be in order to spend better quality time with the family without getting upset over something that "happened" online. Maybe it's time to work on a new technique like the harp harmonics or that tapping technique that seems to be in style. Even better, maybe it's time to crack open that notebook and fire up Powertab and get those creative juices flowing.

Regardless, I doubt I'd be able to stay away for long - though I'd probably step up my involvement elsewhere.

I post when I can't play.

• Members

Me too. For some reason the family thinks it's OK if I'm sitting on my ass with the laptop but as soon as I pick up the guitar I can't get a moment's peace.
:mad:

You just describe my situation perfectly. :facepalm:;)

Archived