"Flabergast

Misha

• Members

I sent my Seagull Coastline to my favorite tech in Montreal and it came back perfectly adjusted!

What a difference! It plays so fine! The action is low. First time I send an acoustic for a setup and I see a huge difference!! (It has been done by the same guy who sold me my Maritime Mini-Jumbo, the Mini-Jumbo plays fine too!)

So, if you think your guitar doesn't fill your expectations, I'm gonna tell you the same thing a thousand persons here already recommended before me: get a pro setup and it will play like butter! it's cheap and it cures GAS! (45 $ in my case!)

That was my $0.02 of the day!!! :wave:

• Members

Very Cool!!!

I played the Seagull Maritime Cedar Gloss and the Coastline Folk this week...The shop is trying to get a Maritime (EDIT: not Coastline) Mini-Jumbo in for me to try...If it runs like my Seagull Mini-Jumbo Entourage I'm gonna get it...

Congrats on the set up!

• Members

Very Cool!!!

I played the Seagull Maritime Cedar Gloss and the Coastline Folk this week...The shop is trying to get a Coastline Mini-Jumbo in for me to try...If it runs like my Seagull Mini-Jumbo Entourage I'm gonna get it...

Congrats on the set up!

My Maritime Mini-Jumbo is spruce! I love it! It's my favorite guitar! (I would like to try it with a set of John Pearse (550 SL) strings. I will have to buy online. I didn't find any near me in Montreal. I tried in two stores.

• Members

You're preachin' to the choir, 'bro!

The first pro setup I got on an electric guitar was not really a pro setup! I got pretty discouraged when I got my guitar back, that time. I'm glad I listened to you all and tried another tech, a second time!

• Members

My Maritime Mini-Jumbo is spruce! I love it! It's my favorite guitar! (I would like to try it with a set of John Pearse (550 SL) strings. I will have to buy online. I didn't find any near me in Montreal. I tried in two stores.

My mistake...the shop is getting in Maritime Mini-Jumbo...not a Coastline because they don't make them in that line...

So tell me more about your guitar...What style of music do you play? Stum, pick, fingerstyle? Any issues with the 1.8" nut and the style of play? I'm assuming the bass response is good on this guitar? I remember when you got this and actually posted a clip...the sound clip is now gone.

Regarding the new set up, what did you notice most when you got it back..

I know...too many questions.

• Members

My mistake...the shop is getting in Maritime Mini-Jumbo...not a Coastline because they don't make them in that line...

I was surprised too! ;)

So tell me more about your guitar...What style of music do you play? Strum, pick, fingerstyle?

I mostly strum though I'm learning fingerstyle too with my new teacher. I like Folk, Classic Rock, Jazz, New Age, Chansons qu

Archived