Awesome Acoustic SOLO by Lindsay Buckingham doing "Big Love"

DaleInSales

• Members

Awful crowd. They don't seem to be listening at all, judging from the fact that the crowd chatter seems to almost overpower poor Lindsey (Lydsay? :D ). Although they do pull it together to give him a good ovation.

I have to say that for a big star with lots of resources, he's got an really unsatisfying, thin guitar sound going. I guess it's supposed to sound like an acoustic but, yow.

Anyhow, he's playing and singing his heart out. And that's a mighty busy guitar part to deliver under vocals. You have to give him lots of credit for being able to do two things at once with passion and aplomb.

:)

• Members

Awful crowd. They don't seem to be listening at all, judging from the fact that the crowd chatter seems to almost overpower poor Lindsey (Lydsay?
:D
). Although they do pull it together to give him a good ovation.

I have to say that for a big star with lots of resources, he's got an
really unsatisfying, thin
guitar sound going. I guess it's
supposed
to sound like an acoustic but, yow.

Anyhow, he's playing and singing his heart out. And that's a mighty busy guitar part to deliver under vocals. You have to give him lots of credit for being able to do two things at once with passion and aplomb.

:)

There's a perfomance of this song out there that is simply amazing to hear, the best acoustic guitar in many years.

• Members

There is something about his playing style that has always appealed to me. I've been a huge of fan of his for a long long time. I've seen him live twice. The man can play. He comes to Tampa every year or so. I will see him again.

Nice post.

here's one of my favs....a real haunting song

[YOUTUBE]loBnUnXogHw[/YOUTUBE]

Archived