Wonderful music by a ukulele trio

Stackabones

• Members

Bosko & Honey are a real class act, too. Very nice duo, actually. I hope to get an opportunity to jam with them next time they are in the states.

I really enjoy what they do. I even watched one of their behind-the-scenes vids!

What a tremendous joy it would be to jam with them. I hope you get the chance. :thu:

• Members

That was beautiful.

If all you had was the audio, a lot of people would think this was all done on regular classical guitars. Careful listening would prove otherwise, but the point is, it was done so well, if you didn't see the video, you wouldn't know this was done on ukuleles.

Thanks for sharing, Stack.

• Members

Good stuff.

Slightly OT and mostly for UK forumites: I've just learned that the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain (who I have mentioned here once or twice) are playing at the Proms this year. I'm on their mailing list and this is what they say:

"We are very happy to announce that we will be playing at the BBC Proms on the 18 August 2009. We will be performing a special programme, which will include a rendition of the Proms classics, Parry

• Members

Where'd you see them play?

Brecon, Powys and Shrewsbury, Shropshire, both UK.

I don't know if they have ever played in the US - they tour in Europe and UK mainly. I'll PM you their concert deatils for the next 6 months.

Archived