Is my playing boring?

DarkHorseJ27

• Members
He seemed grateful, but you never know w/ cats.

If you treat a dog well, the dog thinks, "Wow! My master feeds me, walks me, and pets me every day. That must be because he's a great person!"

If you treat a cat well, the cat thinks "Wow! My master feeds me, walks me, and pets me every day. That must be because I'm a great cat!"

And there you have it, folks :thu:!

• Members

Take it as a compliment. Your playing is soothing, that's all. Have you ever been made to feel that your playing wasn't looked upon kindly by her. He she ever gone so far as to ask you to stop playing?

BTW, why are you playing an acoustic guitar plugged in when you live in an apartment building where your neighbors can hear you play late at night? That just seems rude to me.

• Members
BTW, why are you playing an acoustic guitar plugged in when you live in an apartment building where your neighbors can hear you play late at night?
That
just seems rude to me.

Pff...His Crate Limo doesn't have anything on my setup:

800px-MarshallStack_Slayer.jpg

And I play whenever I so please, never mind if it's three o'clock in the morning. You see, music, by default, sounds better when it's very loud and when you're able to wake other people up with it :rawk:...

...Or something like that :facepalm:

• Members

And
I
play whenever I so please, never mind if it's three o'clock in the morning. You see, music, by default, sounds better when it's very loud and when you're able to wake other people up with it
:rawk:

...Or something like that
:facepalm:

You obviously don't have children. Mine are light sleepers and even the clacking of the keyboard right now seems as loud as an AK-47.

Besides, haven't you ever heard that tone is in the fingers?

• Members
Besides, haven't you ever heard that tone is in the fingers?

You've obviously never been to Guitar Center. Everyone knows that the only way to get good tone is to find the biggest amp you can, dime every single knob, and then :rawk:.

I'm glad that I've got a few guitar shops within walking distance. If you go at the wrong time, Guitar Center can be a very unpleasant place!

• Members

And
I
play whenever I so please, never mind if it's three o'clock in the morning. You see, music, by default, sounds better when it's very loud and when you're able to wake other people up with it
:rawk:

...Or something like that

So you nailed the Marshall tone with your acoustic guitar??? :poke:

Archived