CF Martin are all U.S handbuilt/handcrafted?

RottyDog

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Go read all of the personal insults you threw at me over the past few days and get back to me on the pushing button thing.

You crossed the line with me over and over. Hypocrite? I think so.

It seems like you have thin skin and your rheumatoid arthritis has been used as an excuse to be a prick to people on this forum in the past.

I have a feeling you were a prick LONG before you had rheumatoid arthritis.

Seems weak to blame it on your disease.

Like {censored}e lad. Pmsl you're a joke and becoming a bigger one with each offering you make whilst on this miniaturised crusade of your's.

At least a prick's useful, but your continued pursuit of me only proves you're a far bigger bully than I ever could be. Budda shaped at that, but insisting you're not a prick means you can't have everything. ;):lol:

Funny how brave you are behind a pc screen. I'll bet you're a very real example of a hen pecked husband who wouldn't say boo to anyone face to face if his life depended on it. :lol:

I'll never blame rheumatoid arthritis for anything apart from lending itself to my retirement, but what exactly is the excuse for your debility? It certainly seems you're clear to absorb all blame for being the way you are, unless blaming something that happened during your childhood. Judging by the shape and size of your head it was probably too many deliberate drops on it during infancy.

How sad, too bad. Nevermind. :thu:

• Members

Like {censored}e lad. Pmsl you're a joke and becoming a bigger one with each offering you make whilst on this miniaturised crusade of your's.

At least a prick's useful, but your continued pursuit of me only proves you're a far bigger bully than I ever could be. Budda shaped at that, but insisting you're not a prick means you can't have everything.
;):lol:

Funny how brave you are behind a pc screen. I'll bet you're a very real example of a hen pecked husband who wouldn't say boo to anyone face to face if his life depended on it.
:lol:

I'll never blame rheumatoid arthritis for anything apart from lending itself to my retirement, but what exactly is the excuse for your debility? It certainly seems you're clear to absorb all blame for being the way you are, unless blaming something that happened during your childhood. Judging by the shape and size of your head it was probably too many deliberate drops on it during infancy.

How sad, too bad. Nevermind.
:thu:

You are a lying shack of {censored}.

You used your bull{censored} rheumatoid arthritis excuse several times in the past to justify your flaming asshole behavior.

You are a bitter old prick mad at the world that you have a disability.

Drop the tough guy act. You're not tough, you're a disabled old man.

• Members

My knee-jerk inclination was to correct this -
:cop:
- but I actually think
shack
of {censored} is (A) a better insult than "sack" of same, and (3) I like it better as a name for Whale's new band.
:thu:

I don't think he would fit in a sack....his {censored} is stacked too high....

• Members
You are a lying shack of {censored}.

You used your bull{censored} rheumatoid arthritis excuse several times in the past. You act like a flaming asshole and use it as your excuse.

You are a bitter old prick mad at the world that you have a disability.

Drop the tough guy farce. You're not tough, you're a disabled old man.

At least your vocabulary is improving, but now you know what it's like to be on the receiving end of verbal abuse and name calling you're so ready to administer to others.

Wrong on all counts. How old are you? 18? The only time I'll mention rheumatoid is if I've been offline for a while during a flareup, but if arthritis is supposedly an excuse in your book can you either know {censored} all or are as ignorant as you're presently portraying yourself. Yes, ill health led to my premature retirement back in 2004 and rheumatoid is the reason behind the joint deformity in my hands? Would a list of the medication I'm on prove my having rhuematoid?

Bitter old prick indeed. :lol: How old and bitter am I exactly? I began building guitars aged 9 in my grandfather's workshop if that helps any, but don't forget to remove your shoes and socks when it boils down to counting the years. :lol:

Quote your sources regarding the rheumatoid matey. Otherwise it's simply blarney on your part and doing nothing for your fan base as you clutch at straws. ;)

and so on :blah::blah::blah: Poor me. I have arthritis. :cry::facepalm::lol:

I've a very happy home life and live it to the maximum with my wife and four children. Thank you. I've very little - if anything - to complain about, so why on earth should I be unhappy and angry with the world due to a form of immune disease? There are far more people in the world suffering from far worse diseases than the one I have.

Tough guy? Pmsl get a life, grow your hair back while you still have some and stop acting your shoe size. I may be arthritic and have joint problems, but toughness is a waste of time shouting about. Call me to my face and I know who'd be left standing once my wife's beaten you to a pulp.

• Members

At least your vocabulary is improving, but now you know what it's like to be on the receiving end of verbal abuse and name calling you're so ready to administer to others.

Wrong on all counts. How old are you? 18? The only time I'll mention rheumatoid is if I've been offline for a while during a flareup, but if arthritis is supposedly an excuse in your book can you either know {censored} all or are as ignorant as you're presently portraying yourself. Yes, ill health led to my premature retirement back in 2004 and rheumatoid is the reason behind the joint deformity in my hands? Would a list of the medication I'm on prove my having rhuematoid?

Bitter old prick indeed.
How old and bitter am I exactly? I began building guitars aged 9 in my grandfather's workshop if that helps any, but don't forget to remove your shoes and socks when it boils down to counting the years.

Quote your sources regarding the rheumatoid matey. Otherwise it's simply blarney on your part and doing nothing for your fan base as you clutch at straws.
;)

and so on
:blah:
Poor me. I have arthritis.
:cry::facepalm::lol:

I've a very happy home life and live it to the maximum with my wife and four children. Thank you. I've very little - if anything - to complain about, so why on earth should I be unhappy and angry with the world due to a form of immune disease? There are far more people in the world suffering from far worse diseases than the one I have.

Tough guy? Pmsl get a life, grow your hair back while you still have some and stop acting your shoe size. I may be arthritic and have joint problems, but toughness is a waste of time shouting about. Call me to my face and I know who'd be left standing once my wife's beaten you to a pulp.

OK, one more time, you thick-headed, prick:

I don't care about your long, drawn out, wind-bag explanations. I don't care what disease you claim to have. I don't care if you built your first guitar in the womb.

You are a piece of {censored} as a human being. You're not a tough guy. You are a loser sitting in front of a computer monitior pretending to be someone you're not.

Your endless, grade school insults and ignorant threats prove how {censored}ing stupid and shallow you are.

I would be more afraid of your wife than I would ever be of you. Why? She lives with you. That is more painful than rheumatoid arthritis and they don't make pills for it. She is a tough woman to tolerate your over inflated, crybaby ego. I never encounter a bigger bitch of a man in my life as you are.

• Members
OK, one more time, you thick-headed, prick:

I don't care about your long, drawn out, wind-bag explanations. I don't care what disease you claim to have. I don't care if you built your first guitar in the womb.

You are a piece of {censored} as a human being. You're not a tough guy. You are a loser sitting in front of a computer monitior pretending to be someone you're not.

Your endless, grade school insults and ignorant threats prove how {censored}ing stupid and shallow you are.

I would be more afraid of your wife than I would ever be of you. Why? She lives with you. That is more painful than rheumatoid arthritis and they don't make pills for it. She is a tough woman to tolerate your over inflated, crybaby ego. I never encounter a bigger bitch of a man in my life as you are.

You're so funny and yet so wrong on all too many levels. :lol: Does this mean we're not friends? :lol: Awwwww. How sad, too bad, but you're a funny little Budda. :lol:

• Members

You're so funny and yet so wrong on all too many levels.
Does this mean we're not friends?
Awwwww. How sad, too bad, but you're a funny little Budda.

Wow, another witty, 12 year old mentality response from the toughest, disabled ex-luthier on the forum.

• Members

I'm actually laughing my socks of as you - a self proclaimed cool hand luke - grow more irate by the minute, but just try looking at yourself before casting stones matey.

Did I proclaim to be "Cool Hand Luke"?

You are a dumb {censored}, it doesn't require any special skill or anger to point that out on this forum. You do it over and over when you post.

• Members
Wow, another witty, 12 year old mentality response from the toughest, disabled ex-luthier on the forum.

Take a good long look in the mirror. :lol: How old are you? Have you always been a short, bald, fat and thin skinned idiot? Surely you weren't born that way....... Thin skinned idiot I mean.

Archived