CF Martin are all U.S handbuilt/handcrafted?

RottyDog

• Members

Take a good long look in the mirror.
:lol:
How old are you? Have you always been a short, bald, fat and thin skinned idiot? Surely you weren't born that way....... Thin skinned idiot I mean.

Gary you aren't even close to making me angry.

You are a crazy {censored}er, but I like that about you.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Tiger's wife could beat the {censored} out of both of you. Look what she did to him.

Gary would bore her to death with his endless ramblings about his greatness.....

The guy would give her a bull{censored} overdose.....

• Members

Wow Gary, just WOW. You know this stuff will be on the internet forever, right? Is this the legacy you want to leave?

As an adult you should be ashamed of your behavior here (as should others). You should know that public comments like you have made could be detrimental to your reputation as a builder/luthier/knowledgeable individual.

My opinion of you has changed considerably over the past few days.

Go keister some more lemurs and you'll feel better.

Pete

• Members

Wow Gary, just WOW. You know this stuff will be on the internet forever, right? Is this the legacy you want to leave?

As an adult you should be ashamed of your behavior here (as should others). You should know that public comments like you have made could be detrimental to your reputation as a builder/luthier/knowledgeable individual.

My opinion of you has changed considerably over the past few days.

Go keister some more lemurs and you'll feel better.

Pete

I'm retired from luthiery and have no vested interest in producing more instruments. My personal reputation will remain unchanged among those who actually know me and the instruments I've made.

Lemur no longer do what they used to for me and I'm past the point of caring about them.

Archived