Great builder !!

wmwise

• Members

I just have to give a plug to Glen DeRusha at Green Mountain Guitars. I had Glen build a custom acoustic, fanned frets, wedge body, soundport. It is hands down the best playing and sounding acoustic I have ever played.

So if your in the market for a great acoustic, give Glen a call.

http://www.greenmountainguitars.com/index1.html

Tell him Bill Wise sent ya !

• Members

I've played one, and was very impressed. They built a lefty prototype, and sent it to the purchaser while he waited for his. Great sound, gorgeous woods, and terrific value.

That sounds like something Glen would do. He is a great guy and a very talented builder. He builds for the common working man, so his prices are alot lower than most builders, but dont let that fool you !!!! His builds are some of the BEST out there today. :thu::thu::thu:

• Members

Quite nice and very reasonably priced. Some of the pics on his
page are stunning.

As you can see from his pics, Glen does some great work and his acoustics sound and play as good as they look. He also does alot of fancy inlays, so you can order something plain or alot of inlays ect.

Bill

• Members

That looks great! Does that soundport project sound up to you at all?

I was very impressed with the way the soundport allowed me to hear the acoustic better while playing. I have even added a soundport to some of my other acoustics.

Archived