HCAG Annex cd

Freeman Keller

• Members

A recent thread by D03nut got around to discussion of the Annex and the music that was posted there. I have a backup cd of the music and would be happy to make copies and mail them to folks. There is a total of almost 200 songs by 35 artists (some who no longer come around) and some really fine playing and singing. All of the music is in mp3 format but you can easily load it to an iPod.

PM me a snail mail address and I'll send out a copy later in the week.

• Members

to bad it could not be moved or something... i was a member of a news group that booted from a corporate server... ended up on a member's serve for a while ... then booted after a personal issue between members... and finally ended up on a server in the closet of another member... and there it sits.. for many years now...

been a member since about 1996 or 7...

crazy how time passes...

• Members

to bad it could not be moved or something... i was a member of a news group that booted from a corporate server... ended up on a member's serve for a while ... then booted after a personal issue between members... and finally ended up on a server in the closet of another member... and there it sits.. for many years now...

been a member since about 1996 or 7...

crazy how time passes...

Your dad's music is on the cd. I listened to it the other day.

• Members

Yep i recall that... i really have to get you and my dad in the same place at the same time... i think you guys would be very similar in persona.

you are in the pacific northwest right? he has a lead on a guy that was looking to work with him on the new guitars... and is located in Vancouver... so if he heads that was i will do my best to get a meeting together.

his latest aluminum guitar uses phenolic bracing... he is trying to get some more organic tones integrated into them.

and he had a real nice 32 ford coupe when he was a kid... 8^)

• Members

Yep i recall that... i really have to get you and my dad in the same place at the same time... i think you guys would be very similar in persona.

you are in the pacific northwest right? he has a lead on a guy that was looking to work with him on the new guitars... and is located in Vancouver... so if he heads that was i will do my best to get a meeting together.

his latest aluminum guitar uses phenolic bracing... he is trying to get some more organic tones integrated into them.

and he had a real nice 32 ford coupe when he was a kid... 8^)

I would love to meet your dad - I'm guessing that we do have some things in common. If that is Vancouver Washington, most of my family lives there and I would make a trip in a heartbeat, if it is Vancouver BC, I love that town for the nightlife and outdoors - I could consider a trip there for a little R&R.

Btw - show your dad the second panel of this http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2659242-Cars-and-Guitars

Archived