Just reached 100 sales!

Kreatorkind

• Members

I know... not that impressive to most, but it made me happy to see! (especially since none of the sales went to family members... :p )

Now if I could only do that every week, instead of the four and a half months it took to get here.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

• Members

Congratulations! One sale feels better than 100 free downloads. So 100 sales feels better than 1,000 free downloads, doesn't it? A sale means someone REALLY liked it.

Yeah, I was considering just taking it all down... but over the last two months I suddenly got a lot more sales... I guess all those flyers may be working. (I leave em laying around all over school)

I have the album available for digital download only. I have it set as "name your own price." Even if it's $0.00... but everybody had paid at least $5.00... so that is nice. I wouldn't be upset if anyone downloaded it for free either, but it's nice to get some cash... especially when rent is due! :p

• Members

Congrats. I definitely wouldn't call it "not that impressive". I guess it depends how much marketing you've done but every time I make a sale that seems to have come from someone just happening across my music I'm delighted. As Richard says (especially nowadays when the idea of buying music is anathema to many) those people must really like it.

• Members

Congrats. I definitely wouldn't call it
"not that impressive"
. I guess it depends how much marketing you've done but every time I make a sale that seems to have come from someone just happening across my music I'm delighted. As Richard says (especially nowadays when the idea of buying music is anathema to many) those people must really like it.

Yeah, I can't say that I've really properly promoted it... just linking it in my sig and facebook... twittering when I remember and I printed up a ton of 1/4 page flyers at school that I hand out or leave laying around at places.

• Members

Yeah, I can't say that I've really properly promoted it... just linking it in my sig and facebook... twittering when I remember and I printed up a ton of 1/4 page flyers at school that I hand out or leave laying around at places.

Dude, huge congrats! 100 sales is a major milestone. You should be proud of your accomplishment! This means a lot of people truly dig what you're doing :thu:

Archived