I'm In The Mood For.........

Opa John

• Members

CSN- Teach Your Children. Before the harmony went away. Surprised to see that Nash and Crosby play it in the same exact chords, instead of one being capoed up.

I always had a crush on Stephen Stills...thanks for posting that one! Oh and add Mark Knopfler to that list as well. :)

• Members
I need to get with the times; how are you guys posting those direct links to YouTube?
:)

Here's an easy way to do it.

While the video is playing on You Tube, right click anywhere on the video, then left click on the second option in the pop up box, "copy video URL at current time". Go back to HC, left click on the video icon and right click and paste. You won't see the video in your reply until you click on "post quick reply".

• Members

I need to get with the times; how are you guys posting those direct links to YouTube?
:)

I do it the hard way, with the brackets because I haven't figured out a better method. I copy the youtube link using only the last bit after the "=" sign. Then I put it in between opening and closing brackets:

[ youtube ](paste your link here) [ /youtube ]

Just leave out the spaces between the brackets and the youtube bits. I'm sure I'm running the long way around Finnegan's barn to get all this done, but it's the only way I know for now. :D

• Members

Thanks, I've got it now. For some reason, when I clicked on the "insert video" icon, I'd get "wrap spoiler tabs", and that wasn't working. It seems to alternate between "insert video" and "wrap spoiler tabs...". My computer also seems really slowwwwww here (HC), but it's fine on other sites.

Archived