Here Ya go Rondo

JoeBoy

• Members
Originally posted by JoeBoy

I hear ya. I just saw it and thought somebody might get gassed up.

...and it worked...you got me gasin' for a plain top 3burst! :D

It's great to have so many guitars to choose from.

• Members

I noticed that the description said that it was "only 10 pounds." Are all of the Rondo single cuts that heavy?

I had to pay quite a bit to get an LP that was only 8.5 pounds...but that's another story.

lpr8top.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by ottobahn

al2000te5.jpg

It's about as fugly as the Joe Perry boneyard.

517838.jpg

I actually played the 2 (or do they have more?) "tiger eye" model 2000 guitars that they have.
One of them has a greenish tint to the top and some buzzes around the 11th and 12th fret on the low E string. The other is more brownish and the mounting ring on the treble pick up is not screwed down properly.
I know it's a $199.99 guitar but the wood grain looks better in those pictures than in person.
But.....I'm sure someone will gobble up these.

• Members

Check out the spec chart on their website.

Honestly, from my observation, there is no point in getting higher than a 2500 other than cosmetics, unless you go up to the 3500.

Thats basically under the assumption you are going to swap out pickups anyway.

I hope to pickup a cherry heritage 2500 soon. :) :) :) :) :)

I think im going to swap the goldtones into it if i end up getting it. Anyone interested in a jetstar pickup-less for some bills?

• Members
Originally posted by The Anti-Fender

Check out the spec chart on their website.

Honestly, from my observation, there is no point in getting higher than a 2500 other than cosmetics, unless you go up to the 3500.

Thats basically under the assumption you are going to swap out pickups anyway.

I hope to pickup a cherry heritage 2500 soon.
:)

I think im going to swap the goldtones into it if i end up getting it. Anyone interested in a jetstar pickup-less for some bills?

Trust me, there is a big difference between a 3000 and a 2500! Spec chart simply is that...specs. The quality of my 3000 is leaps and bounds greater than the 2500 I sent back, which wasn't a bad guitar either.

Archived