Who is better than...

jjpistols

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

who is better than everyone else here? Seriously, let me know, so I can get my ignore list set up

if you think your gear is the only decent gear made, or you are the only guy here who can play a {censored}in scale, or whatever, please, speak up

also - if you're not hear to learn and to help others learn, or just relax and chat about guitars, state you name

JJ, look at this thread you created. You're the one with a stick up your ass.

Why don't you just ask people to meet you at the playground after school, for chrissakes.

• Members
Originally posted by Bbreaker

JJ, I must have missed something.

What's wrong?
:confused:

Don't bother with him. Can't you see you should be attacking me right now? People like me are ruining this forum. We have thoughts and we express them. This angers JJ and everyone else who decided to step in to personally attack me. So... Take your best shot, man. Kick me square in the balls. I, and others, have apparently ruined this forum having an opinion on things guitar related. I probably shot JFK, too...

• Members

Originally posted by ElectricMayhem

JJ, look at this thread you created. You're the one with a stick up your ass.

Why don't you just ask people to meet you at the playground after school, for chrissakes.

meet me at the playground after school

• Members

i believe the thread was started to point out that this is a guitar forum for people to discuss their gear.

to ask questions, to have questions answered.

to the contrary EM, you have done nothing but put people down who don't own a MIA guitar.

you are entitled to your opinion, but the way you say needs some serious work.

people who own MIC, MIK, MII guitars are just as proud to be in the guitar world. and not everyone can afford even $300-$400 for a used MIA, so back the {censored} off.

can you understand that?

• Members

82 posts in an hour and forty minutes - too bad threads asking for legitimate help or advice don't get this kind of attention here anymore

my apologies to anyone who wanted to talk about guitars in this time

the forum is all drama now, isn't it?

yea it's sad, this place was helpful and friendly when i joined, but it's gone to {censored} now.

I HATE DRAMA :(

• Members
Originally posted by cantdrive55

judging from the clips I've heard...

most of the people here are better than me.
:o

it ain't a talent competition (thank god, I wouldn't fare too well there myself) - it should be folks with common interests having fun, though, and it ain't as much fun as it used to be or could be

I love listening to clips and hearing what others here are into

• Members

this forum has lost a lot of good members recently

threads asking for help used to have 20 or more replies in an hours time, now they sink to the bottom

troll threads and "agenda" threads have taken over (you can call this a troll thread, I don't care - you say tomato, I say {censored} you)

this neighborhood is turning to {censored}, y'all

Eristic has posted he is thinking about quitting as mod

what the {censored} has happened here?

Agreed 100%

I really hated the last few weeks with threads like kirk hammet is a beaner and help me choose the color of my guitar.

• Members

I've only been here for a month and half, and damn I have lots of posts. I try my best to help people who have legitimate questions. Even so, while trying to reply as cordialy as I could, I've already been called out for not agreeing with someones opinion, about their favourite players, misinformation about frets and so on. You find that on every forum though, and there are a lot of great people in here, with lots of great information to be had.:)

• Members
Originally posted by Alchemist

I've only been here for a month and half, and damn I have lots of posts. I try my best to help people who have legitimate questions. Even so, while trying to reply as cordialy as I could, I've already been called out for not agreeing with someones opinion, about their favourite players, misinformation about frets and so on. You find that on every forum though, and there are a lot of great people in here, with lots of great information to be had.
:)

+1

• Members

I am relatively new here, and I find alot of the stuff interesting. I think variety is the spice, and like to see and hear everybody's guitar related {censored}! The more different than mine, the better.
It's important to take a little time to help out the new players, give them intelligent advice, and encourage them by civil compliments on there gear and stuff. I notice JJ doing this in spades, more than anyone else.
That being said, it is virtually impossible for me to resist wisecracks and smartass commentary on some of these off topic moronic threads. Ultimately, though, it is my fault for fueling the fire.
I definately came here for guitars, and get bummed at being distracted from said guitar related discussion. Unless of course it is pictures of chicks, preferably playing guitar!!!
:eek:

• Members

You guys need to {censored}ing understand one thing and one thing only... When it comes to John Mayer fighting, there is but a sole champion and I am he.

As long as everyone ackowledges this, we'll all be fine. Also, I'll protect everyone who concedes John Mayer fighting skills to me and me alone.

BTW, did I actually see someone try to reinforce their point by using a still from The Wall?? What was that, marching hammers??

Not even Pink Floyd was able to reinforce that album with the movie..

That is some funny {censored} right there. And, lest I be accused of group-think or whatever pseudo-social term we've decided to use today, let me say without hesitation and in all sincerity.....

Wait... what were we saying? This is too much effort for the interwebs.

• Members
Originally posted by ElectricMayhem

JJ is the coolest guy. He is the Electic Guitar forum policeman. He will call you out if he doesn't approve of your opinion. You don't like something about company X? Get him up against the wall! AGAINST THE WALL!!!!!

HamerMrch2.jpg

593026_hi?wid=199

Archived