Who is better than...

jjpistols

• Members

who is better than everyone else here? Seriously, let me know, so I can get my ignore list set up

if you think your gear is the only decent gear made, or you are the only guy here who can play a {censored}in scale, or whatever, please, speak up

also - if you're not hear to learn and to help others learn, or just relax and chat about guitars, state you name

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

come on - slamming gear you've never even heard of, questioning someone's ability/passion for music because they don't like your favorite artist, trashing somebody who has been playing for a month or two and is excited about their new interest because they have a cheap guitar - let's hear ya

• Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

come on - slamming gear you've never even heard of, questioning someone's ability/passion for music because they don't like your favorite artist, trashing somebody who has been playing for a month or two and is excited about their new interest because they have a cheap guitar - let's hear ya

what? that would eliminate at least half of the posts and leave a bunch of folks with nothing to yammer on about...you're crazy man..crazy!:eek:

• Members
Originally posted by GuitarNoobie

and the clowns start to arrive....

Oh look! It's my own personal troll. What will I name my very own troll? Hmmm... Dingleberry Dan? Cocksmooch the Magnificent? JoJo the GuitarDink? Ernie? :D

I will have to think on this...

I have been blessed with my own personal troll. Oh the serendipitous happenstance! It's {censored}erific! :D

• Members
Originally posted by ElectricMayhem

Oh look! It's my own personal troll. What will I name my very own troll? Hmmm... Dingleberry Dan? Cocksmooch the Magnificent? JoJo the GuitarDink? Ernie?
:D

I will have to think on this...

I have been blessed with my own personal troll. Oh the serendipitous happenstance! It's {censored}erific!
:D

Jackass.jpg

Archived