Problem w Ar-1215?

Nope, sorry Todd, I don't have one of those. Did you try calling Furman and asking them about it? How about the dealer who sold it to you?

Some subtle tranny hum may not be that unusual, but it shouldn't be making THAT much noise. I'd call first, but I suspect a replacement / exchange may be in order. :(

• Members

Thanks, Phil....

unfortunately, i got it used, and I was of course in a rush and didnt turn it on. It's my fault. Of course the seller didn't bother to inform me either, so he is an ass, but ultimately it's on my shoulders. i am trying to figure out if other units make noise before I hassle him (he works for GC Pro, and I have a very solid relationship with them, especially his boss...he he..)

-Todd

Then I'd definitely call Furman. Explain what you're hearing to them, and ask them what they think. Heck, they don't have to, but they might even offer to check it out / repair it for free, or darn close to it. :)

Either way, it's not going to hurt. ;)

But a loud buzz from anything electrical - especially a power conditioner - makes me nervious, and it definitely could be a safety issue if left as it is now. Don't take chances - call Furman.

Furman Sound, Inc.

1997 South McDowell Blvd.

Petaluma, CA 94954-6919

Phone 707.763.1010

Fax 707.763.1310

http://www.furmansound.com/

Archived