free paint job

eric6998

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by facefirst

Judge you?? Um, dip{censored}, YOU posted that YOU work for Vengeance Guitars on another thread and all your posts (up until now) have been about just that. How am I judging you by calling you out on this?

Face it, you got caught and now you're trying to talk your way out of it. Just admit it and move on. All the insults in the world won't change these facts.

Also, I consider myself part of the Forum Gestapo. You know when the police are coming but with the Gestapo you never know!

no on expects the HC Inquisition!

The_Spanish_Inquisition.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by SorrowAblaze

That thing looks cool!
:D
:thu:

Thanks man. I love it. Obviously it sounds nothing like a Strat but it sounds awesome and plays great and is light. Also, I know it's basically the Delonge Strat but I had mine built 2 years before there was a Delonge Strat.

Seriously

I mean it

You believe me, right??

• Members

Originally posted by eric6998

I can't thank you enough for the kind words you've shared with me this evening. I apologize for insulting you and your equipment.

I am serious this time. No Bull{censored}. This is not a good way to spread the word about my friends company, you are correct! Hopefully they won't see this stuff. I only meant well. Anyway, I sincerely apologize for the gear comment dude. You have a very nice guitar. I hope we can be friends!! Please forgive me you guys. Just for the record NO I never worked there, but I know alot about how to fix guitars.

Right on

• Members

Thanks FaceFirst. I really didn't mean it. I'm proud of my friends company and get a little carried away sometimes. I lied about working there because I thought the guy I was trying to help would take me more seriously if he thought I worked for a guitar company. I really do know a lot about guitar repair. If you need help let me know.

• Members
Originally posted by eric6998

This is not a good way to spread the word about my friends company

No {censored}. Smart of you to say so at least, if you're truly being real finally. No need for that crap - and no benefit. You hurt more than helped.

• Members

I know I know. I hope they don't get wind of this. They will be pissed for sure. I promise I'll keep it straight from now on. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Especially FaceFirst. I have a bad habit of Mouthing off. SORRY!! Won't ever happen again. Thanks, Eric Hollis

Archived