free paint job

eric6998

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by timmy210

Who cares if he works for them? A free paintjob is too good to pass up!

That might be true but I hate when people lie. I also can't stand people coming on here and talking up a company they work for/own and trying to act like they have no affiliation (ala Krank)

• Members
Originally posted by eric6998

{censored}ING MORON! Never mind bolona boy. You don't have anything in you gear list worth a {censored} anyway. And NO idiot, I don't work for them! Just thought I'd pass along what I saw.

That's funny you say that, since I checked out some of your other posts and you explicitly say that you DO work for them.

Who's the {censored}ing moron now, cocksmoker??

Here's the post you made:

Hey dude, I'll try to help you best I can. I work at Vengeance Guitars. If I were you I'd try this. Lightly sand around the edges of the chip area with maybe 320 grit paper. Apply wipe on poly from minwax, either the gloss or the satin depending on what you have on your neck. Try using #0000 steel wool on the entire neck to get it to blend. Check our our site at www.vengeanceguitars.com. I think they are putting a tips page up soon for things like this. Check out the pic I attached. We use wipe on poly from minwax on this neck. Dries fast and is slick as hell after you steel wool it.

For you hotlink folk, here's the link

• Members

No Cocksmoker, Again you are mistaken. That post is not complete. I know someone who used to work there and they always gave good advice. Just goes to show when you have {censored} equipment like yourself it's no wonder you have so much time to

play on the computer. I hate when someone like you has to ruin decent information that could help someone get a paint job maybe they could use. Lets go home you guys , FACEFIRST {censored}ed it up for everybody!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man, you can't dig yourself out of this pile of {censored}.

• Members

No Cocksmoker, Again you are mistaken. That post is not complete. I know someone who used to work there and they always gave good advice. Just goes to show when you have {censored} equipment like yourself it's no wonder you have so much time to

play on the computer. I hate when someone like you has to ruin decent information that could help someone get a paint job maybe they could use. Lets go home you guys , FACEFIRST {censored}ed it up for everybody!!!!!!!!!

You got me. I can't win when you're spewing sweet comebacks like that. Vengeance Guitars is lucky to have you as an employee. So how much do they pay janitors at guitar builders these days?

Also, how is your post not complete? Do you go back and edit it every few days for continuity's sake?

• Members

Just goes to show when you have {censored} equipment like yourself it's no wonder you have so much time to

play on the computer.

You got busted cold, and all you can do is take stabs at his gear. {censored}ing weak.

Why din't you just say " Hey, I work here and I'm offering this service " ???

• Members

Originally posted by SorrowAblaze

You got busted cold, and all you can do is take stabs at his gear. {censored}ing weak.

Why din't you just say " Hey, I work here and I'm offering this service " ???

Because he's a chicken{censored} cockbag.

Or something to that effect.

• Members

Your a lot of fun to talk to dude. I make just enough to buy a big log of BOLOGNA. See I can Spell! Not bad for a Janitor HUH? You should really try to have an open mind ya know? Try to learn from this. Don't be so quick to judge people on the forum. What are you the forum police or something?

Judge you?? Um, dip{censored}, YOU posted that YOU work for Vengeance Guitars on another thread and all your posts (up until now) have been about just that. How am I judging you by calling you out on this?

Face it, you got caught and now you're trying to talk your way out of it. Just admit it and move on. All the insults in the world won't change these facts.

Also, I consider myself part of the Forum Gestapo. You know when the police are coming but with the Gestapo you never know!

• Members
Originally posted by hondro

facefirst, i think you have very nice gear and would love to see some pictures of some of your more unique stuff (the strat with the les paul neck, the dano (is that the 2 pickup version?), and the homemade tele:) )

DSCF0281.JPG
Here's the Strat. I don't have pics of the other stuff. The Silvertone/Danelectro 1448 is the 1 pickup model. I believe that the 1447 is the 2 pickup model.

Archived