Ebay Moron

aerorockjax

• Members

I doubt anyone would fall for that but its just wrong. Maybe sller is hoping someone bids and wins it without looking at the pics. When the buyer gets the guitar and finds its a bolt on guitar will complain to seller and report to ebay. The seller will say all the pics clearly show exactly what buyer would get and its clearly shows a bolt on neck. :mad:

• Members

not everyone's gonna know diddly about guitars when they sell them apperantly.

if you want it, mebbe you can negotiate.

i onced asked for the scale lenth of a neck i was interested in. he comes back at me with just the physical measurement of the neck.

i wasnt interested in it anymore :(

• Members

Originally posted by Scary_Man

not everyone's gonna know diddly about guitars when they sell them apperantly.

if you want it, mebbe you can negotiate.

i onced asked for the scale lenth of a neck i was interested in. he comes back at me with just the physical measurement of the neck.

i wasnt interested in it anymore
:(

This sort of thing CAN work to your advantage, if you find an auction where the lister has no idea, and the item gets improperly listed, and potential bidders who do find it stay away to "punish" the seller, leaving you to bid for a gem unopposed.

(Not this time, tho'.)

• Members

Originally posted by jerry_picker

This sort of thing CAN work to your advantage, if you find an auction where the lister has no idea, and the item gets improperly listed, and potential bidders who do find it stay away to punish the seller, leaving you to bid for a gem unopposed.

(Not this time, tho'.)

Potential bidders staying away to punish the seller - not likely IMO :D, buying it off the guy at a knock down rate is a much better way of punishing them. Incorrect listings can be great, I picked up a Carlsboro 50-top valve amp for about

• Members

Originally posted by Knottyhed

Potential bidders staying away to punish the seller - not likely IMO :D, buying it off the guy at a knock down rate is a much better way of punishing them. Incorrect listings can be great, I picked up a Carlsboro 50-top valve amp for about

• Members

Originally posted by jerry_picker

These days that is about the only way to find a sleeper on Ebay.

There are too few secrets...

Don't worry - nobody listened - i'll just get a damn good flaming now cos i forgot to mention that the *only* valid way to bid on ebay is to snipe in the last 5 seconds and anybody that doesn't do that is criminally retarded :D

• Members

that the *only* valid way to bid on ebay is to snipe in the last 5 seconds and anybody that doesn't do that is criminally retarded
:D

well, what if you have a job and can't sit by your computer 24 - 7 to bid? :p

• Members

Don't worry - nobody listened - i'll just get a damn good flaming now cos i forgot to mention that the *only* valid way to bid on ebay is to snipe in the last 5 seconds and anybody that doesn't do that is criminally retarded
:D

LOL. Killer :D

Originally posted by mateo150

well, what if you have a job and can't sit by your computer 24 - 7 to bid?
:p

Do we need to go through this again?

www.bidnip.com

www.ezsniper.com

:wave:

Archived